Chapter 6

Monet

" Bitch how you feeling its yo birthday weekend " Essi said smiling at Mo.

" Right is we ready for the turnup or what " Diem said agreeing.

" I really don't know what I wanna do, me and Lee were gonna celebrate but he really doesn't wanna do anything." i said pouting.

" Okay im getting sick and tired of hearing about what Lee wants to do, what do you want to do " Chump asked crossing her arms.

Chump was right, I was so stuck on trying to get Lee too loosen up I didn't even think about what I wanted.

" Well, ima be 21 so that mean I can buy my own drinks now " I said sticking my tongue out.

" Thats right " Essi said.

" So Club Lacura, Magic City or Blue Flame " Diem said sticking three fingers out.

I laughed " Magic City the move I'm tryna throw some ones. "

" Mommy im hungry " Sade walked in wiping her eyes.

" Okay baby i'm about to cook right now what you want, spaghetti or Alfredo " she asked picking sade up.

" Alfredo " she said smiling.

" Okay go with Teetee Chump she's about to give you a bath." Diem said putting her down.

" When the hell did i agree too that " Chump mumbled under her breath.

Diem shot her a glare.

" Okay come on Sade let's get your stinky butt in the bath " she said picking her up.

I smiled seeing how big Sade was getting I remember it just like yesterday when she was born.

I followed Diem into the kitchen.

" So how is everything going with Sade's father?" I asked.

" Oh girl don't get me started, I told him I didn't wanna be with him anymore and that i've found someone better for me and he just went off" she said shaking her head.

" And he had the audacity to say he was taking me to court to get full custody of Sade " she continued.

My mouth gapped open.

" Oh my what did Von say about this?"

" Girl he offered to shoot the nigga " she said laughing.

" Im dead " I said rolling my eyes.

" You know he asked me too move in with him " she asked stirring the noodles in the pot.

" Sooo what did you say " I said thrilled.

" Girl i told him if we gonna live together he either has too move in with me or we buy a place together, because you never know what can happened, i don't want to have nothing at all too fall back on " she said.

" I agree so what did he say " I said

" He said we can buy a place " she shrugged her shoulders.

I was so happy too see my friend finally getting what she deserved.

On the other hand I rarely heard Chump talk about Black or any guy in that fact.