Chapter 29

Mo held Xael in her arms as she walked around her office examining everything.

She was happy to be back and couldn't wait to get to it.

A knock at the door caught her attention.

"Kaiser?" She smiled — "What are you doing here?"

"Had to come see you, I heard you needed some models for the photoshoot so I thought why not?"

Mo indeed was in need of more male models. She figured it had been a while since she did a photoshoot & she was coning out with new clothes so this was the perfect time.

"Of course, how you been?" She rocked Xael.

"I'm good, I should be asking you that." His eyes drifted over to Xael.

"Oh, yeah I had a baby" Mo laughed.

"Damn she's beautiful " He looked down at her.

"Thank you"

"Just like her momma" He smirked at Mo.

Mo blushed "Stop Kaiser"

"Ight I'm done I'm done" he chuckled.

"I'll text you the times and all, I already got your sizes"

"Okay bye Mo" He side hugged her as Lee walked in.

Leon eyed him as he walked out the office.

"What he doing in here?"

"He just came to ask about my photo shoot "

"Mmhm you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Mo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm about to take you out"

"Lee first off I only been at work for like 4 hours and I got Xael with me" She shook her head.

"I already got it handled, my momma wanna keep her over night" He lifted her baby bag.

She sighed looking at him "Lee you see all them  people out there? I have a business to run I can't just be-"

"Get your stuff I'll be waiting in the car" He took Xael out her hands.

She playfully rolled her eyes getting all her stuff together.

"Are you about to go?" Shanice furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes I am, get one of the employees to close up for me"

Shanice nodded walking out.

Mo threw her coat on over her dress.

"Ms Saint" One of her employees called out.

"You can call me Monet Sandy"

"Oh well Monet, I was wondering if I would be able to get some more hours." She planted a worried expression on her face.

"Of course Sandy, go ahead and request them from Shanice and I'll look into it asap" Mo smiled.

"Okay not tryna bug you but will it be soon? I need the extra money I been waiting a whole four months for you to get back" She slung her paper.

"Well while I was out Shanice should have been taking care of all that"

"No offense but since you been gone Shanice ain't been taking care of nothing. Most days she didn't show up so we had to figure stuff out on our own. Pay days was always late, it was just a living hell. " The girl pursed her lips up.

Mo scrunched her face up "Do me a favor and leave your resume on my desk"

The girl smiled waltzing off.