Chapter 15

It had been a week & Mo was throwing up nonstop.

She figured it was a stomach flu because Lee was throwing up as well.

She crouched over the toilet letting out the soup she just had. For some reason she couldn't keep any food down.

"Lee" Mo called out.

He walked in the bathroom with his hoodie over his head. "Yeah" he mumbled.

"You feel like taking me to the doctor, this worst than I thought" she laid out on the bathroom floor.

Lee sighed "Yeah come on" he left the bathroom going to retrieve his keys.

________________________________

"Congratulations " the doctor walked into the room.

Mo held a confused expression on her face.

"Huh" she questioned.

"You guys are expecting " The doctor exclaimed.

Mo was shocked, she couldn't say anything. Lee on the other hand, was ecstatic he couldn't wait.

"Can you excuse us for a moment" Mo asked the doctor giving off a faint smile.

"Sure" the doctor excused herself.

Mo doubled her hands together, looking over at Lee.

"Leon, explain this to me real quick " she started — "You never have a problem with pulling out, now all of a sudden after the baby talk I'm just pregnant " a tear fell from her eye.

Lee stood there in silence.

"You know I didn't want this baby Lee you know I didn't " Mo raised her voice as many more tears followed.

"Mo" Lee let out.

"No you don't get too speak" she cut him off — "I don't want this baby Lee how could you do this too me" She cried harder.

"Mo we can work something out just calm down" he tried too ease her.

"No, now I have to bring a baby that I don't want into this world, I know what it feels like too not be wanted" she stood up getting closer to him.

Leon didn't know what to say he got closer to her "Mo come on this ain't that & you know it" he touched her arm.

She pulled away from him "I'm not keeping the baby Leon" she said softly.

Leon mugged "What" he said not knowing if he heard her right.

"I'm not keeping the baby" she raised her voice— "Its my body" she expressed.

Leon bit down on his lip "Mo on god you not getting rid of my baby" he hiked his pants up.

She shook her head "Can you understand my side in this please" she cried out.

Leon shook his head mercilessly "You gone abort my baby?" He asked.

Mo closed her eyes "Leon this is not just about you" she expressed.

"That's my child in you this damn sure about me" He said pointing at her stomach.

"Exactly, in me I'm the one that's about to have too carry this baby for 9 months." She expressed.

Leon rubbed his face "Do what you gotta do Mo" he left the room.

Mo rolled her eyes, wiping her tears before the doctor came back in.

________________________________

Mo scheduled the abortion before leaving he doctors office.

She had to Uber home because Lee left without her.