Chapter 28

I understand the book is still being updated so y'all like to give your opinions on what should happened but don't bash a decision I made in the book because you didn't like it. Thanks & enjoy.

_____________________________

"Hey pretty girl" Chump said playing with Xael.

She smiled looking up at Chump.

"I can't believe you snapped back from the pregnancy like that in just three weeks" Chump shook her head.

"Real mommy shit even with all these stretch marks" Mo laughed

"Ain't nun wrong with a little stretch marks, a real man gone love it" She smirked.

Diem laughed "Big facts"

"Well I'm big single, I ain't got nobody to appreciate my stretch marks" Mo picked Xael up placing her in her lap.

"Well if you get back with Lee" Chump rolled her eyes upwards.

"Why do you want me with him so bad"

"He was good for you, & yeah I mean he made a lot of mistakes but don't we all" Chump poked her lip out.

"I never said I wasn't gonna take him back, I just needed some time away from him"

"And theres nothing wrong with that, to be honest"

"How is co parenting" Diem asked

"It's cool, he comes to get her every other week"

Chump frowned "I don't think you really thought your decision through & how much it would affect everything "

"I know Essi I may have over reacted at the time because I was so angry. That shit just really got under my skin I wanted him there" Mo shook her head.

"I understand"

"Every time he comes to pick Xael up he asks to talk & I just ignore him, but ima call him & actually sit down & have a one on one with him"

"Yay" Chump & Diem clapped.

Mo laughed rolling her eyes.

_______________________________

"Wassup Syliva" Leon greeted

"Hey" she smiled opening the door wider to let him in.

Honestly, she looked good & was glowing now. Her apartment was fully furnished decorated nice. Lee was happy to see she was doing good.

"All his stuff is in here, & I think he has a little cold so he's been coughing a little & extra sleepy. I put his medicine in there give it to him after every meal" She coached him

He took the bag putting it around his shoulder "Ight"

"Aye Sylvia where's the so-"

Leon scrunched his face up "Who this?"