Chapter 10

Monet

A week had passed & Mo spent it trying too get her new shop together.

She figured she wouldn't have the time too ship out orders also while getting her store together, so she hired an assistant.

Mo knew Shanice from high school & they've always expressed how much love they had for fashion

But Shanice didn't get too go through with her plans like Mo, she had bigger problems too deal with such as her two daughters. So, Monet decided too take her under her wing & give her a taste of what it's like.

They walked too the back of the store " Im so thankful for this Mo I really am, I was getting so tired of working for those white people" she smiled.

Mo opened the door too the empty room, " Girl of course, "— " Now this is your office, feel free too decorate it up how you want " Monet said dusting off the desk.

Shanice stood there, a tear in her eye, " Oh, I can't wait " she said wiping the tear & smiling.

Shanice was raising two girls, with the help of her mother, they all stayed in a 3 bedroom on the East Side. She was currently taking the bus too get back & forth from work. Her last job didn't pay her enough too save up & be able too pay all her bills, but now Mo was starting her off at $25 a hour, full time. & She was getting payed every Friday

" So okay down too business, Once you get settled in I got some people texting the page with shipping problems & ima need you too handle that" Mo said clasping her hands together.

Shanice smiled " On it ".

Mo walked out the room & back too the front, she had a three different interviews today for the register.

Her office was already set up & ready.

 She fixed the chair by her desk, trying too occupy herself

Leon walked in holding two bags of zaxbys.

He placed Mo's food down " Here you go fatass " he said passing her the hot boneless wings combo.

Mo squealed "Yes I was too hungry" she said placing her straw in the sweet tea.