Gianna: What Did You Do Now, Riele?

Start from the beginning

I haven't decided.

Also, Isabelle ain't my girlfriend, at all. I don't like her like that and no. I ain't looking for another girlfriend. A relationship is too much work that I haven't got time for anymore.

Anyway, this is Jhacari signing off. See y'all later, I guess.

End of video.

Jhacari sighed to himself after.

She nodded— she had remembered that loud and clear.

Not everything though.

That was absolutely crazy.

But yeah, she knew where Gianna was coming from right now.

"Yeah, my best friend Riele got lucky, and Jhacari chose her house to go to. And I'm not really supposed to be telling anyone this but he deleted his Instagram so I guess it's all good."

Rukayat didn't say anything.

She wanted to give Jhacari her address though, but what was the point of that when she was going basketball camp in the first place?

Plus Jhacari was crazy popular and he still most likely was. Deleting his Instagram wasn't really going to change that sadly.

People would have most likely thrown shade at him or something just for doing that. Jhacari didn't even think about the consequences to his actions.

He had just done it.

He most likely wouldn't have seen her DM anyway, and he didn't.

Either way, both of the girls were now at the museum with a lot of other people as well, with Gianna being absolutely mesmerised on what was there.

That was what the museum had looked like, although the pictures on it were of famous basketball players of all time, either dead or alive

If they were dead right now, then this would have been done in remembrance of them, so with tributes and everything.

People such as Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal were on it, and many others as well.

There were statues of them as well as some of their most famous quotes. It was absolutely stunning and Gianna as well as Rukayat too were in awe.

Especially when they had seen their father.

They were taking pictures of everything for a while... that was until yet another conversation about Jhacari had started.

He was coming to their basketball camp apparently.

Gianna was shocked yet confused.

So was Rukayat.

"I thought you said that he was staying at Riele's house though."

"Yeah I thought that too," she deadpanned. "I wonder what's up. Do you mind if I call her again? I really want to know what's going on right now."

Rukayat didn't mind at all, though she probably did. She just didn't want to be rude or disrespectful - most especially how the two of them had just become friends.

Gianna in the meantime had gone into one corner to talk to Riele on the phone again in private whilst Rukayat had tried to make some new friends.

Knowing Riele, she would have most likely pushed Jhacari away or something, but Gianna seriously didn't want to jump to any conclusions about anything right now.

She knew what Riele was like.

What did you do now, Riele? Gianna had asked herself as she had searched for her best friend on her most recents.

You're always causing trouble.

On the bright side, her ultimate superstar of all time was coming to her location.

Yeah but why though?

Nobody knew this.

Gianna had to get to the bottom of this and she did. Riele didn't pick up straight away though, again... leaving the girl on voicemail.

Hey, this is Riele.

I'm honestly so sorry that I can't pick up your call right now, but you can leave a message after the beep and I'll get in touch with you ASAP, bye!

She groaned to herself.

Jesus Christ, Riele. You never pick up.

She did. Gianna had just called her at the wrong time.

She had tried calling her again but then Riele had picked up when she had seen a missed call from Gianna, acting as if nothing happened.

"Hey, Gianna! What's up?" She had smiled at the other end of the phone, examining her fingernails on the table.

Gianna wasn't happy though.

Why did Jhacari leave her house?

She had ranted to her about this for ages, and everything made sense.