73💔

Light rays scattering randomly in the room as they escaped the blinds causing the room to glow up. Taehyung was sitting in his bed with white sheets covering his lower body. His hand placed on his baby bump as he continued to caress it.

A frown adorning his beautiful face as he stared into the space. Everything felt irritating to him. The sounds of the chirping birds that always made him feel fresh was now hurting his ears. Everything made him feel bitter.

He hadn't moved an inch since the time he woke up. He had been sitting in the same spot, pondering what he meant by that. Jungkook's words kept ringing in his ears making him anxious.

When he woke up in the morning the other was already gone leaving him to fight by himself, with all the depressing thoughts that had been crossing his mind.

His thoughts were interrupted when a knock was heard making him snap out of his trance. He smiled looking at t person standing there. With long strides the blond walked towards him and immediately engulfed him into a hug but tried to not put pressure on his tummy.

"He has just gone for a day. Why are you sitting here mourning?"

His best friend blurted out making him pout. He can't even tell him anything. If Jungkook found out about anything he had hidden from him then he didn't know how he would get out of that mess and he can't even ask someone for advice.

"Tae!! What are you thinking? Have you done breakfast?"

Taehyung shook his head and Jimin gasped.

"Hey! You kept my baby hungry!! Get up now I'm gonna feed my little baby."

Jimin muttered making him stand up slowly. He smiled lightly seeing how Jimin was always taking care of him and his baby. Both left the room to finally ear something. Although Taehyung got a handful of scolding for being so careless, he enjoyed his time with his best friend.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The night fell as Taehyung still hadn't thought about the matter. He didn't know what Jungkook was talking about. He felt ashamed of himself when he was thinking about which lie Jungkook was talking about. Whenever he felt insecure he always hid things rather than discussing them.

He stopped breathing for a moment when the door opened. Before he could scream thinking some robber broke in, a sweet voice made him shut up.

"Tae? Are you awake?"

Taehyung sat up to look at Jungkook. He came back early. Taehyung didn't say anything. Usually he felt happy when Jungkook would surprise him and come home early but today it wasn't the same. It didn't look like a surprise more like a....

He stayed quiet as Jungkook moved closer to him. He couldn't utter a word when he noticed what Jungkook was doing. He was looking here and there as if he was suspecting someone else to be there too. Jungkook walked towards him, and sat down. He felt Jungkook's hand on his chin as he tilted his head sideways exposing his neck and collar bones. After a moment Jungkook pulled away his hand and smiled at Taehyung.

"What's wrong? Are you sleepy?"

Taehyung tried controling his tears and nodded as he covered himself with the duvet turning away from Jungkook. He heard him sighing. He wasn't an idiot that he couldn't understand what jungkook was doing. Jungkook stood up and went to the bathroom to change leaving Taehyung to cry himself to sleep.

The next morning Taehyung woke up and found Jungkook nowhere in the room. He tiredly rubbed his eyes and got up holding the edge of bed. With swollen feat he dragged himself towards the bathroom and tried cleaning up himself and changed his clothes.

After an hour he finally stepped out of the room only to see Jungkook sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter, busy on his phone. Jungkook heard the creaking of door and looked at the direction where Taehyung was standing. He padded towards him and snaked his arm around his waist helping him to walk.
He helped Taehyung to sat on a couch in living room and sat in front of him.

Both stayed quiet for a moment but the ice was broken by Jungkook first.

"I'm sorry...."

"I feel ashamed of myself for doing that. Tae... Baby please forgive me .... I don't know why I even thought of that..."

Taehyung stayed quiet and played with his fingers.

"Someone just told me...."

"And you believed it"

Taehyung cut him off. Jungkook didn't answer and looked away.

"That's why you suddenly checked up on me? Then examined my neck and lips to confirm?"

Taehyung asked in a hurtful voice.

"Are you sure now?"

Taehyung questioned again as his voice cracked and tear rolled down his face. Jungkook hurriedly moved closer and held his hands as he looked at him with guilt.

"Tae... please forgive me. I-i never thought I would question you.... Someone sent me pics of you and Minjun... I didn't know how to confront this to you so I did that to make it seem like I won't be home and decided to check it by myself."

Taehyung nibbled on his lips.

"I'm pregnant with your baby kookie and you still...."

He trailed off, hurt evident in his voice.

"... I-i don't know why I even considered it. I know I hurt you. You know how much I love you Tae. After encountering multiple incidents involving him, I questioned you. I didn't want to but those all events made me confused. I'm ashamed of myself."

Taehyung circled his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him into a hug as he noticed how guilty Jungkook looked. Taehyung decided to forgive him after all his mistakes made Jungkook think like that and he himself had lied to Jungkook too. So if he wants Jungkook to forgive him when he'll know about it he should also forgive him.

Jungkook put his head on taehyung's shoulder still muttering apologies. Taehyung pulled away a little bit just to attach his lips with his lover.

"I love you Jungkookie. Please never question my love again."

Jungkook murmured an 'I love you' back as he nodded his head. Both sat there basking in each others warm embrace forgetting the hurtful events.

__________

❤️