19💔

Both of them were just lying nuzzled up against eachother, but none of them was sleeping.

Jungkook won't lie that tonight he was a little hesitant to sleep. He didn't want to waste any time by sleeping, when he clearly knows this comforting scent won't be in the room next morning.

Whereas taehyung pretended to be unaware of Jungkook's constant sighing.

'What is he thinking? Is he upset but he was fine a few moments ago.'

Taehyung bit his lips nervously and wiggled in Jungkook's embrace and turned around to face him. the ravenette was wide awake.

The brunet stared at the other, jungkook's eyes were already on him. They didn't say anything for a few minutes until taehyung broke the ice.

"You are weird."

He stated seriously. Jungkook chuckled at the random comment.

"Why so?"

"I don't know. I have noticed that you think a lot like 'a lot'."

he replied putting an emphasis on the last word. Jungkook blinked, face blank for a second before laughter erupted out of his mouth.

Taehyung pouted at that. The other caressed taehyung's cheek.

"Yeah I guess I am."

"What do you think about?"

"a lot of things."

"like?" taehyung inquired.

"just some random thoughts." jungkook answered with a fond smile.

"some secret?"

"Kind of."

"I have one more question to ask, can I? But it's personal."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

"Okay ask whatever you want to." jungkook stated busy playing with the brunet's hair.

"Why do you talk like that with your father?"

Jungkook froze, smile lost and hand no longer holding taehyung's locks. he sighed before  replying.

"He deserves it."

"But he's your – father"

"That doesn't imply that you have to respect him even if he doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I treat people on basis of their deeds and character not status or relationships."

the ravenette muttered in a serious tone. taehyung was a bit taken aback for a moment but he soon nodded.

"Then you won't respect me if I wouldn't be having a good character?"

Jungkook narrowed his brows and looked at Tae who was already looking at him with big doe eyes.

"I don't want you to present a character certificate. I can see innocence in your eyes."

"Appearances are often deceptive."

"Are you warning me?"

"Maybe."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side and looked at Taehyung adoringly.

"No need of warning. I trust my angel."

"Angel? You think I'm that?"

taehyung teased.

"am I wrong? nope."