68💔

"Open your mouth baby."

"I'm full kookie."

"Tae you need to eat more."

"But--"

"Please."

"Fine."

Taehyung huffed and opened his mouth to let Jungkook feed him. Jungkook was so done with taehyung's stubbornness but he had to keep up with all of his childish tactics to prevent him from crying.

He wasn't eating properly, often puking but not going for a check up, when he'll scold him he would start crying and Jungkook would feel guilty, he would be whining all day, asking Jungkook to stay by his side. Jungkook didn't know what happened to him. All he could do was comply to taehyung's demands.

"Tae... I have to go to university for submitting my assignment. Maids would be here. Call them if you need anything."

Jungkook uttered placing the plate and the now  empty bowl on the side table. Taehyung immediately shook his head.

"No. Don't go... please."

Jungkook gazed at him but Taehyung looked away fiddling with his sweater paws. Jungkook sighed leaning forward and kissing taehyung's pout.

"Baby, I have to go. Otherwise my professor would fail me. And I promise I would be back in two hours. If you want you can come with me."

"Really?"

"Of course you can. Now c'mon change quickly so we'll leave and after visiting my campus. You can go visit your professor too. And ask about your work. Okay?"

Taehyung nodded removing the soft duvet and looking for his slippers. Jungkook helped him stand up.

After thirty minutes Taehyung was all ready to go, wearing an oversized yellow coloured hoodie with black skinny jeans looking adorable as ever.

"My baby is looking so cute."

Jungkook complimented pecking his head, Taehyung blushed and held his hand. Both of them left the penthouse and walked towards Jungkook's car. After driving for a few minutes they reached their university.

Taehyung was on leave because of his health, so it was a good idea of he visits his professor to get updates. Jungkook exited the car and moved to the passenger's side helping Taehyung out.

They walked hand in hand. They were currently walking through the hallways that were situated inside business department building. Taehyung never really came here before. Mostly Jungkook would come to his campus to meet him and the classes they shared were also held in his department which was joined to another building; jimin's department.

Jungkook was the only one whose department was a bit far. Their university was so big that Taehyung had also not seen many areas. He was looking around but snapped out of the daze when he heard whispers.

He noticed students whispering to each other while looking at the gorgeous couple. He looked at Jungkook who seemed pretty chill with all the reactions while Taehyung felt nervous. He snuggled closer to Jungkook. Jungkook flashed him his adorable smile and held his hands tighter.

Taehyung remembered their first encounter when students were pushing each other just to see Jungkook. The students of his department might be excited to see Jungkook there. He subconsciously smiled remembering how they got lost in each others eyes--

"Babe..."

Jungkook spoke catching Taehyung's attention. Taehyung hummed.

"I'll go in the office. You can sit here on the chairs. If you are uncomfortable then---"

"I'll be fine. Just go."

Taehyung cut his sentence, Jungkook hesitated for a moment bit finally nodded and left. Taehyung quietly sat down at one of the chairs and bit his lips. He always felt scared of new people, new places and right now sitting in a foreign department with random people commenting on him and gawking at him from head to toe wasn't helping at all.

"Is he Jungkook's boyfriend?"

"He's so beautiful."

"Don't judge a book by its cover. I heard he slept with Minjun."

"What really!?"

"Yeah Jungkook is so in love with him that he's acting like a fool ignoring everything."

"I can't believe this. Look at his face he looks so innocent."

Taehyung nibbled on his lips hearing the harsh comments thrown at him. He decided to look at his phone. But loud chattering voices got his attention. He didn't look up. But had to when he heard someone calling his name.

"Oh wow Kim Taehyung is here. Where's my best friend these days?"

He heard Seyoung's shrill voice. He wasn't feeling well and was in no mood to talk to her.

"Isn't he your best friend? You don't even know what he's upto?"

The burnet sassed. Seyoung gritted her teeth. Taehyung didn't want to be rude but after Minjun he didn't want to interact with people who, he knew don't have good intentions for him.

"Don't get so ahead of yourself. I don't want to hurt you by my words or actions because Jungkook love you. So behave too."

Taehyung looked at her with no emotions.

"That's how I behave if you can't deal with it then don't talk to me. It's not that hard you know."

The girl scoffed.

"Never knew you were this sassy and Jungkook thinks you are an angel. How fucking wrong he is."

Taehyung took a deep breath. He already was feeling irritated but this girl was pushing his limits. Besides that unusual pregnancy thing was also making his mood like this.

"There's nothing wrong in being sassy first of all and secondly he clearly knows what kind of person I'm so you don't need to worry. Now please if you can excuse me my headache is killing me."

Before she could answer Jungkook exited the room, catching their attention. Jungkook frowned looking at Seyoung. He walked towards Taehyung who had gotten up too.

"Did she say something to you baby?"

Taehyung shook his head, wanting to just leave but Seyoung spoke.

"He behaves like as if he's on his man periods."

Taehyung found the statement pretty rude. Jungkook knitted his brows.

"Well it's okay. You always seem to be  like that he's just behaving like that for one day."

Seyoung looked shocked. But Jungkook just turned around holding taehyung's waist and guiding him outside the building.

"Tae...Do you want to eat something?"

Taehyung shook his head burying his face in Jungkook's neck, one of his habit that Jungkook adores a lot.

"I really am becoming rude."

He muttered and Jungkook chuckled, understanding what he was referring to.

"No babe it's okay. It's normal to get annoyed. You were just too tired to deal with her. Now c'mon let's eat something then go to your professor."

Taehyung hummed and Jungkook pecked his head making Taehyung smile.

_______