27💔

-----------

After a fierce encounter with his best friend jk's mood was already spoiled so instead of saying or asking anything at the moment Taehyung decided to ask him later on.

Currently sitting with their friends who were laughing like dorks at their own jokes, Taehyung's lips formed a smile. He really loved his friends. In a small duration of time they became so close to eachother.

They all were always really nice to Taehyung for which he was really grateful. Currently everyone was forced to listen to Kim Seokjin's dad jokes.

"So here comes a dad joke from my latest collection."

Jin spoke but was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Hyung we are not interested."

"Shut up I know you low-key loves them and the maknae line wanna hear it. Right?"

He asked looking at Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook. But what he heard was.

Silence.

Jin glared at them making Taehyung immediately speak.

"Yes hyung I would love to listen to it. And chim and Kookie too right?"

Taehyung asked glaring at them and motioning them to say yes. Jimin spoke;

"Do we?"

"Yes you do!"

Taehyung glared again. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

"Awww..... So as my cute taetae wanna listen to it. I'll tell you."

Jin said squishing taehyung's face to which Taehyung just giggled.

"So why was the king only a foot tall?"

Everyone frowned not getting it.

"Because he was a ruler."

Jin burst into laughter at his own joke. Jungkook suddenly found the joke interesting and spoke with a smirk.

"Oh I thought he was Jimin."

"Awww thanks kook- wait what!!"

Jimin yelled. Everyone laughed at the two. Jimin and Jungkook had again started their usual verbal fight.

"Stop you two. There's one more. Namjoonie is gonna answer me because he always brag about his IQ."

"But Jin when did I-"

"Oh shut up and listen."

"What do you call a santa when he stops moving?"

Namjoon thought for a second and then replied.

"I don't know."

"Santa-pause."

Again loud windshield laughter was heard. Taehyung, Jimin and hoseok laughed hearing their hyung's laughter more than the joke itself.