56💔

"Oh my god I'm so excited."

Jimin beamed as he hurriedly got off the car, just as they reached the airport. Taehyung smiled at him but then looked at Jungkook who quietly exited the car.

He sighed. "I hate this. I don't know why's there so much tension between us. He had forgotten my words that I said last time right? So why I'm not able to talk to him."

Taehyung struggled to put his thoughts together. He took a deep breath. He knew very well why he's the one who's distancing himself from Jungkook. And it's Jungkook's right to be upset. It was because of the guilt he felt inside of him for lying and hiding about himself from Jungkook.

But not anymore. 'I am gonna enjoy this trip without letting those insecure feelings win.'

He murmured to himself and got out of the car and found Jungkook talking on his phone. And Jimin talking to the hyungs. He walked towards Jungkook and heard some of his words.

"Okay mine and Joon hyung's car is in the parking area. Yeah we'll just go then just bring another servant with you and take the cars back."

Taehyung quietly stood there listening to Jungkook's words. After a minute or so Jungkook cut the call and turned around, just to find Taehyung standing only a few steps away from him and fiddling with his sweater.

He had promised to himself that this time Tae has to cut the ice between them, he has to initiate their talk or whatever. But all of his determination got lost somewhere in thick air when he noticed his adorable pout and unsure eyes. He sighed and walked towards Taehyung who was looking down now.

He just stood in front of Taehyung but didn't say anything. Taehyung raised his hands and intertwined them with Jungkook's.

"I'm sorry... I always ruin your mood."

Taehyung mumbled trying his best to not cry. Jungkook shook his head and looked at Taehyung again who was now looking at him with worried eyes. Jungkook brought his hand near taehyung's face and started caressing his hair.

"Who said that? You don't ruin my mood rather you are the one who make me happy no matter how sad I am."

Taehyung didn't say anything and just connected their lips. Both of them kissed eachother sensually savouring each and every moment. But soon pulled away when they heard;

"Wow free porn."

Taehyung's face grew red as he glared at his best friend. Jungkook just sighed.

"You get paid for cockblocking right?"

Jimin smirked and held taehyung's hand and started walking away after saying;

"I don't mind doing this for free tho, as long as I get to see your annoyed face."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked towards the car to get their things.

.
.
.
.
.

"Koo."

"yes?"

"I'm a bit...."

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung hearing his trembling voice and frowned when noticed the boy become more and more pale with each passing second. The plane was going to take off. And they were sitting together waiting for the announcement. The flight was gonna be of just an hour and fifteen minutes.

"What's wrong baby?"

Jungkook softly asked caressing taehyung's hair.

"I'm--- I'm s-scared. Can I-i hold your hand?"

Jungkook immediately held his hand in his own.

"You are on the plane for the first time?"

Taehyung nodded biting his lips. His dad never took him on vacation with his family. He was always left behind at the old couple's house or their own house.

Jungkook had a slight frown adorned on his temple thinking that Taehyung belonged to a well off family so it shouldn't be like he never had taken an air flight. But decided to not ask the boy.

He didn't like dwelling in others' matters. 'If Taehyung would want to tell him then he will.' He thought and closed his eyes, wanting to get a little bit of sleep. They ate a few snacks but then drifted off to sleep again as they couldn't get enough sleep last night, which was spent on packing.

*****

Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard the announcement that they have safely landed. He looked to his side and found Taehyung completely snuggled against him. And his hands clutching Jungkook's jacket.

He slightly shook the boy who whined and pressed himself more against his chest.

"Tae... Wake up babe."

"Why~"

Taehyung complained. Jungkook raked his hand through taehyung's hair trying to wake up him. But the other had no plan to do so.

"Fine then. Stay here in the plane. Don't cry when someone will lock you up here."

Jungkook threatened trying to pry Taehyung's hands off him. Taehyung immediately opened his eyes as he looked at Jungkook with eyes filled with fear.

"You--- you are gonna leave me here?"

Jungkook shrugged. And Taehyung hit him, getting up from the seat and rushing outside without even taking his belongings with him, as if his life depended on it. Jungkook chuckled gathering their things and got up from the seat, walking towards the exit.

When he got down he saw Taehyung latching onto Jin's arm and complaining to him probably about Jungkook. Jin glared at Jungkook and held Taehyung's hand and caressed it.

"Drama Queen."

Jungkook mumbled laughing to himself. And walked towards the others who have already gotten their luggage.

"Found cars."

Joon announced, panting lightly. He was coming back after calling for rental cars. They all nodded and walked towards the cars.

.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung."

Jungkook spoke sternly. As he shook the boy lightly by holding his feet but Taehyung just whined and pressed his face into the pillow.

"I'm literally thinking you are high on drugs. C'mon Tae we aren't here for sleeping."

"I'm tired."

Taehyung muttered snuggling against the duvet. Jungkook clicked his tongue and opened his phone.

"Hey Yoongi hyung. Tae is still sleeping so let's meet up at noon. We'll have lunch together."

After talking for a few seconds more he cut off the call and looked at his boyfriend. Jungkook sighed shaking his head and walked towards the bed, laying beside Taehyung.

They were in their hotel room now. After coming from airport Taehyung immediately dropped himself on bed and was sleeping since then.

They had booked four rooms. He didn't know how the others divided but thankfully Tae and him got a room to themselves.

_________