26💔

Happy reading!

-----------

It was a few weeks later, his routine hadn't changed much.

Taehyung was engrossed in listening to his favourite song. A lot of students were entering and leaving the class. He was too busy to notice why they were leaving so he continued to sit there scrolling through his phone.

Suddenly somebody sat next to him and put one of his ear pods in his ear. Taehyung confusedly turned around to look at the person. And the sight brought a big boxy smile on his face.

Jungkook was sitting next to him, leaning on the table while cupping his own cheeks and smiling at Taehyung. His heart fluttered seeing Jungkook he was looking so handsome.

"Hello to you too angel."

Taehyung's smile widened. he happily jumped towards him, hugging the other who returned it with equal or maybe slightly more enthusiasm.

Finally pulling apart, Taehyung spoke.

"Why are you in my class? Don't you have any class?"

Jungkook smiled and leaned back in the chair.

"Tae there's no one else in your class."

He chuckled. Taehyung frowned and looked around. The classroom was empty.

"Huh? What's happening?"

Jungkook shook his head and chuckled at how clueless the other was.

"Well your, biochemistry teacher whatever his name is got into an accident and broke his leg so he's not gonna come uni for a while. So today's class is also free."

"How do you know kookie?"

"I went to submit my form so heard the teachers saying that."

"Oh I hope he'll be okay. But what about your class?"

"Tae baby mine starts after an hour, I came early because of that form. Are there any questions left?"

Jungkook spoke putting the air-pods aside.

"Nope, I was just making sure you are not bunking your class."

"C'mon tae, I'm a really good student. I know you are a diligent hardworking kid with impressive grades, but hey come to my class too you'll know who's Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung laughed at others' cocky attitude.

"Well I know who's Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh really and what do you know?"

"Um-"

Jungkook looked at the other lovingly who was tapping his fingers on his chin showing that he was thinking something.

'Cute.'

Jungkook thought and put a strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

Finally Taehyung replied.

"Jeon Jungkook is..."

"Hm?"

Taehyung giggled and motioned the other to bring his ear closer to his mouth. Jungkook leaned forward curious to hear what the other was going to say.

'I hope he won't say a jerk.'

Jungkook prayed.

Taehyung bit his lips and whispered shyly.