39💔

°°°°°°

"He is... I think the boy I saw that day waiting for Taehyung."

"What?! Tae oppa."

"Stop calling him oppa. You are older than him idiot."

"Whatever it sounds good though. So that's great right?"

"No."

"Oh my god now what?"

"I can't believe he is friends with Taehyung."

"Why? You know Taehyung oppa-"

"Just Taehyung."

Nara corrected to which her friend just rolled his eyes.

"So I was saying that it's possible for him to be friends with your brother cause he's handsome and rich."

"Correction he's not rich it's dad's property."

"Which he'll get right?"

"You know my mom won't let that happen."

"Whatever.... So why are you worried. Just ask Taehyung to set up him with you."

"That's what's worrying me. Why he didn't bring his friend home and didn't even tell me about him. You know he tells me everything."

"Hmmm...so?"

"So I'll do it by myself."

"Hope you succeed Nara. And set me up with Taehyung op-"

The girl said excitedly to which Nara scoffed.

"I'll think about it."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"jungkookie?"

Taehyung uttered nervously looking at the boy above him. Looking as godly as ever. His black raven hair disheveled. Eyes hooded and staring intensely at him making his stomach to do back flips.

"What?"

Jungkook whispered and leaned down towards the boy's face. Who was breathing heavily, looking at him with his alluring eyes. Biting his lips and cheeks flushed red.

Just as he reached his lips he stopped, still a little space left. Taehyung had closed his eyes already. But what Jungkook did next made him blush even more.

Jungkook slowly moved his lips towards the plump lips of his lover. He opened his mouth and caught taehyung's lower lip in between his teeth pulling it out slightly, freeing it from taehyung's teeth. Then softly sucking on it. And started kissing him passionately.

Taehyung reciprocated his kiss with moving his lips along with Jungkook's. Jungkook's hands resting on both sides of his head. After kissing for a few seconds Taehyung was out of breath but the other wasn't stopping at all. Jungkook continued kissing, sucking and biting the boy's lips like there was no tomorrow.

However the brunet needed some air to breathe. So he brought his hand to the handsome boy's face and gently moved it away from his lips. Both now heavily breathing, looking at each other with love.

They didn't know how they ended up in that position because just a moment ago they were cutely arguing with each other; debating on the silliest topic ever. But just in a matter of seconds they were busy in kissing eachother.

Jungkook softly caressed taehyung's face who was now looking like a pretty mess with his lips swollen and hair sticking to his forehead in different directions.

"You win."

Jungkook announced. And Taehyung giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"So I was right."

"Whatever you say is right baby."

Jungkook spoke laying beside him and supporting himself with one arm to look at his baby's face. Taehyung frowned hearing his reply.

"Then why were you arguing?"

Jungkook's lips curled up into a smile.

"I just liked seeing you triggered" the ravenette joked.

Taehyung huffed. Jungkook laughed at his pout as he started tickling him trying to make it go away.

Laughter and giggles filling the dimly lit room. Both were enjoying their time– Loving eachother.
.
.
.
.
.

//"Can't you fucking understand!? I told you to drop the topic."

"Jaehwa... I-i didn't know you had a family."

Jaehwa scoffed. The woman was pissing him off. He made a mistake by attending the call when he was at his wife's house. And Byeol heard a boy's and woman's voice.

"Byeol don't make me repeat myself. If you wanna leave then fuck off."

"But I-i thought y-you.....you said I c-can be with you."

"Damn it. Aren't you???? You are with me!"

The man raised his voice making the woman cry more. This wasn't what she thought. She never imagined that the man had a family. He lied to her. He said he's not with his wife anymore. He had left him.

If she knew he already had a son and a wife. She wouldn't come with him, leaving his precious baby alone. She thought she'll marry this man and will bring Taehyung with her so they could finally live in peace. But in the end it turned out like this.

She felt disgusted by the man and herself. She never wanted to be a home wrecker. And she clearly knows that his family must be kept in dark. She harshly wiped her tears.

"I'm not going to live with you."

Without saying another word she ran upstairs to collect her things. But she didn't know how much her statement infuriated the man.

She was collecting her things when the man came upstairs. And locked the room after entering it. She ignored him and continued stuffing her clothes in the suitcase.

She knew how it felt if someone come to your life just to destroy it. She knew the pain when your husband suddenly brings a woman home despite having a wife and a son. She knew how much pain his son is going through. She was ashamed to even face him.

But she was determined that she won't let that happen to another boy, another wife and another family. Her life is already destroyed so it doesn't matter if she would end up being homeless but she won't allow herself to destroy someone's life.

Finally zipping up her suitcase and pulling out his handle, she held it and dragged it with herself. The room was silent. Just the sound of rolling wheels and her sniffles. The man was standing in front of the door blocking her way.

She looked at him and saw him staring blankly at her. He was too quiet and that was scaring her. Pushing these thoughts to the back of her mind, she walked towards him and spoke.

"Get a side."

The man didn't budge. She frowned at spoke again.

"Jaehwa... Get out of my way."

The woman spoke calmly but the man wasn't taking her serious at all. She had enough of him so she tried pushing him but that resulted in something she never expected to happen.//

_____________