59💔

'Introduce?" As my sister? Or what? And to whom?' he thought to himself.

"Which friend?"

Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Oh that one who came in a luxury car that day."

"Uh– Nara I didn't get it which friend?"

"Oh god Taehyung, the extremely handsome one. The one with jet black hair and ummmm.... Hot body. And---- the cute bunny smile."

Taehyung froze as he heard her words. He didn't know how he should react. 'Is she---- talking about j-jungkook?' he questioned to himself.

'She saw me with him? and now she wants me to introduce her to Jungkookie? Did she find out we are dating.'

Numerous questions ran through his head but he tried to regain his composure. 'I can't act all panicked.' Thinking this he spoke.

"When did you see him?"

Nara slightly raised her eye brow but chuckled.

"That's not fair taetae. I asked you a question and you threw another one back at me?"

Taehyung didn't say anything trying his best to conceal his nervousness. Thankfully she continued.

"I met him at a party."

Taehyung couldn't hide his frown hearing her words.

"You met him already? So why are you asking me about him?"

He questioned with slight irritation. He didn't know how they met or how they know eachother but it was annoying him. But she ignored his words and started her rants.

"Oh you know he's such a prince charming he held me by my waist so that I won't fall. Gosh he was so handsome."

She muttered dreamily. Taehyung nibbled on his lips. 'What is she implying to?' He didn't know what he should be worried about. They met or how they met.

"Y-you....why are you...describing him like that?"

He stammered. It was getting difficult for him to listen to her words. She chuckled with amusement.

"Oh c'mon taetae isn't it obvious? I want him."

That was all needed for taehyung to have a panic attack. His breathing was getting shallow.

'She wants him? She wants my boyfriend? My only happiness and hope. She wants my love, my jungkookie.'

But he composed himself and spoke.

"He's a-already dating someone."

Nara knitted her brows and scoffed.

"You don't have to worry about that my brother. I always get what I want. You must be tired. Have some rest."

With that she left. Her words sounded like a threat to his ears. Tears started brimming out of his eyes. He didn't know what just happened. And what is going to happen.

He walked towards his bed and sat down crying out his heart. 'Now what?' he asked to himself. Why she even said that to him. He didn't know. What did Jungkook did to her that she sounded so obsessed with him. 'Did he flirt with her?' He shook his head. One thing of which he was sure was 'It's not gonna end well.'

.
.
.
.
.

It was almost 12 pm. He had been studying all day. As his exams were gonna start in two or more days. He didn't eat anything at all. Nara's words kept ringing in his ears. He didn't want his sister to end up heartbroken but he didn't know why she didn't stop after he clearly told her that Jungkook was already in a relationship.

His thoughts got interrupted by a phone call.

"Hey sweetheart."

He heard Jungkook's happy voice. And smiled lightly leaning forward placing his phone on the table and putting his head besides it. The phone call, now on speaker.

"Hi jungkookie."

He muttered in a small voice.

"Are you tired Tae? Did you eat? Were you still studying?"

He chuckled hearing so many questions.

"Was preparing for my anatomy assessment."

"And did you take a break?" He heard Jungkook's concerned tone.

"This is my break."

"Oh then you should relax mentally and eat something. I should probably call you lat---"

"No."

Jungkook stopped mid-sentenced hearing his answer.

"Can you come here?"

Jungkook didn't say anything quite surprised by others' words.

"Last time when I came I was given a lot of scolding and shoes thrown on me."

Jungkook teased and he laughed.

"You are saying no?"

"How can I? I'm on my way. Just make sure your Hitler of mom is asleep."

"She's not home. Just come. I'm waiting. And yeah climb the window."

He heard Jungkook's chuckles and last words; 'that's what I planned', before they bid goodbyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"So -----I'm assuming baby Tae is upset."

Jungkook declared, as he threaded his fingers through his angel's silky brown hair. They were currently laying in taehyung's bed and snuggled up against each other.

Taehyung just hummed in response. But then decided to ask a question.

"Jungkookie."

"Yes babe?"

"Y-you uh... You went to some party few days ago?"

Taehyung was hesitating to ask this question to him but he needed to know how he met Nara.

"Hm, Oh yeah I went to a club with my friends. Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... did you meet a girl there?"

Taehyung murmured fiddling with Jungkook's shirt buttons. Jungkook became silent hearing his question. He was confused by his words.

"A girl?"

"y-yeah." Taehyung stuttered.

"No I didn't. Who said that to you?"

"No one. Are you sure? You didn't meet a girl? With shoulder length black hair and brown orbs? A pretty face and---"

"No sweetheart. I really don't remember. Who's she?"

"Nara."

"Oh your sister?"

"Yeah. She told me she met you there."

"What? me? Maybe. To be very honest I didn't pay attention to anyone at all. I bumped into someone tho. Maybe she's that one but I don't even remember her face."

"Oh."

Taehyung bit his lips taking in the information. Jungkook didn't even pay attention to her and she was describing him like that.

"She knows I'm your boyfriend?"

"No. She saw you with me one day."

"Right. I hope I didn't make a bad impression."

Taehyung didn't say anything. 'It was better if you didn't make an impression at all. Now I don't know how she'll react once she'll get to know you are my boyfriend.' he sighed and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck trying to relax his mind.

_______

Revenge |KTH × JJK|💔 A VKOOK FF ☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें