60💔

"How was your exam taetae?"

"Pretty good."

"Then why ain't you in a good mood."

"I'm fine chim."

Jimin didn't say anything. He knew his best friend was lying. They met each other after two days. Today was their first paper. Jimin's exam was still to be taken while taehyung's was conducted in the morning. Because of their different subjects.

"What's happening there?"

Jimin pointed to a direction. Taehyung immediately ran in that direction when he noticed his boyfriend on top of a boy

"Jungkookie what are you doing!?"

Taehyung half yelled as he held Jungkook's arm trying to pull him away from the boy lying on the floor almost unconscious. Jungkook didn't listen and threw more fists at the boy's face breaking his nose.

Taehyung heard Yoongi's voice who rushed towards them helping him to pull away Jungkook. Jungkook raked his bloody knuckles through his hair, he had cuts on his face and bruises near his lips. Taehyung was horrified looking at the scene, before he could reach out to hold the his boyfriend's hand, he left.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook once more, who was sprinting out of the hallways. He sighed and turned to look at the unconscious boy.

'Now what did you do Minjun?'

He whispered to himself and helped others to carry him to the infirmary. After making sure the boy was okay, Taehyung left the campus trying to find his boyfriend.

He saw Yoongi cursing while talking to someone on his phone. Jimin was probably in his class by now. So he was all alone on his mission of finding Jungkook. He tried to call him but Jungkook wasn't even attending his phone calls. So the only thing he could think of was to ask Yoongi.

"Hyung..."

Taehyung called and Yoongi turned around his frown replaced by a small smile.

"Yes Tae bear?"

"i couldn't find jungkookie. Do you know where he is?"

Yoongi didn't say anything for a few a moments. He was looking like he was deep in his thoughts. Taehyung was getting anxious that he might won't tell him. But to his surprise, Yoongi nodded.

.
.
.
.
.

Both of them were sitting in the car and Yoongi was driving to God knows where. Taehyung was nibbling on his lips nervously. He didn't know where they were going.

After a few minutes, Yoongi parked outside a large building. It looked like a hospital or a rehabilitation center. Taehyung got off and walked behind Yoongi who was leading him to the inside. The clicking of their shoes with the marble floor was the only sounds heard in the empty hallway. It was quite peaceful.

Taehyung was looking here and there in astonishment. After getting in an elevator and reaching fourth floor they got outside. Taehyung had a lot of questions to ask but Yoongi's expressions were enough to keep his mouth shut.

His steps halted when Yoongi stopped outside a VIP room. And turned around.

"Embrace yourself for whatever comes next."

Without giving any time to Taehyung to comprehend the situation he turned around the knob and opened the door.

Taehyung froze seeing Jungkook's state. One of his hand was tightly gripping on his hair, sitting on a metal chair. Head low, heavy breathing and violently shaking body. Blood was dripping from his knuckles. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Jungkook raised his head but immediately gritted his teeth as he noticed Taehyung standing by the door.

He looked shocked, forgetting that he was bound to a chair he tried walking towards them.

"Hyung! Why's Tae here!!?"

Taehyung flinched hearing Jungkook's angry tone. Yoongi sighed and motioned for Taehyung to come forward. Taehyung bit his lips in anticipation. Jungkook never got angry on him before. Although he wasn't directly saying anything to him he was feeling bad by hearing Jungkook's words.

"Tell him already."

Yoongi spoke and Taehyung frowned.

"No! Take him home right now."

Jungkook half yelled making Taehyung flinch. Yoongi didn't reply and just walked out of the door leaving both of them alone. Jungkook sighed and plopped down on the chair with his head buried in his hand since the other one was cuffed.

Taehyung slowly approached him.

"Koo."

Jungkook didn't look up so he crouched down to his level and held Jungkook's hand untangling it from his hair. He noticed how his hand was wounded and knuckles still had dried blood. Taehyung softly caressed his hand as he reached for his hand.

His wrist was bruised too. Taehyung was trying his best to not cry. He didn't know what actually was happening. Why Jungkook was looking so shaken up? Why he he was in a rehab rather than in a hospital where his wounds should be treated? Why he was so mad that Taehyung came to see him? He didn't know the answers to any of those questions.

But he knew that no matter what, he would always be there for his jungkookie. To give him a shoulder to cry and a hand to hold whenever he would feel cold. Someone whom he would trust and someone who will love him wholeheartedly and Taehyung wanted to be that someone.

He reached his hand to touch Jungkook's face and caressed his cheeks. Slowly making him look up by holding his chin. He noticed how Jungkook was avoiding meeting his eyes. Taehyung softly smiled and pecked his lips.

Finally Jungkook looked at him.

"Y-you shouldn't be here."

"Why... I'm going to be there wherever my husband and father of my kids is."

Taehyung angrily murmured making Jungkook laugh lightly.

"You are still stuck there?"

Jungkook asked with a small smile, Taehyung displayed his boxy smile nodding.

"Always going to be stuck there. Unless you make it true."

He teased and Jungkook actually laughed bringing him up and made him sit on his lap. Jungkook buried his head in his chest and mumbled.

"I have a lot of explanation to do."

Taehyung threaded his fingers through Jungkook's soft black hair and pouted.

"Yes you do. But first let's go home and why are they locking you inside a room in the first place?"

Jungkook sighed ignoring the question.

"They won't. Unless I fall asleep. They need to make sure that their medicine works."

"But.... You are okay. You don't need medicine."

Jungkook shook his head still attached to taehyung's chest.

"I do. I really do."

He uttered sleepily. Taehyung noticed it but since he didn't know what to do, so he waited for Yoongi to come back. Taehyung sat there letting Jungkook snuggle against him. He noticed the boy was going to fall asleep at any moment so he didn't disturb him.

_______