61💔

"Hyung... Thank you so much for taking care of him. I'm ashamed... I never noticed it before."

"No problem Tae. But don't you dare blame yourself. It's not your fault at all. Okay?"

"Hm."

Taehyung hummed and looked back at Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. They were now back at Jungkook's penthouse. He had fallen asleep there and Yoongi helped him bringing him home.

"I'll go now. Take care of him and yourself. But are you sure you can stay? You parent uh---- won't mind?"

Yoongi asked scratching his nape awkwardly. Trying to hide is worry for the younger. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry hyung. I told Nara I would be sleeping at Jimin's tonight."

"Alright, I'll take my leave then."

Taehyung nodded smilingly. He took a deep breath and turned around just as Yoongi left and closed the door.

He stared at Jungkook's face which has small cuts and bruises. He remembered the boy whom with he was fighting. It was none other the infamous Minjun. He don't know what the boy did now. Shaking his head trying to not focus on such things, he scooted closer to Jungkook and got in the covers as he covered himself too and hugged his boyfriend.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as he woke up due to all the shuffling Taehyung was doing.

"Tae?..."

He croaked, voice still groggy. Taehyung pulled away his face from his chest to look at his face.

"Oh sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"It's fine."

Jungkook answered briefly and brought his hand to taehyung's face pulling it towards himself to give a soft peck. Taehyung smiled softly.

"Jungkookie."

"yeah?"

"I'm worried. Please tell me why you were like that."

He heard Jungkook's sigh. But he was too curious and worried to know so he didn't give him an option to back away or change the topic.

"You have to tell me right now."

Taehyung muttered as he stared into Jungkook's half hooded eyes. Jungkook smiled lightly and nodded.

"Uh..... I-i have..."

Taehyung was getting anxious by every passing second. Jungkook's hesitant voice was doing no better. He chewed his lips to prepare himself for what was coming next.

"--- I have...IED."

For a few seconds, silence engulfed them. Taehyung didn't say anything and Jungkook was now worried. 'Is he gonna break up with me?' was all he could think of. But his thoughts halted as Taehyung's voice rung through his ears.

"W-what? But y-you never showed any symptoms."

"well, I did, just a few moments ago by getting violent. and that day too when he ki–"

Jungkook looked away, not completing the sentence and spoke again.

"besides I always took medicines at night whenever you were around. I would leave you alone whenever I felt angry so that I could calm myself. I just---- tried concealing it behind my fake demeanor."

Taehyung's eyes were now glossy. He immediately hugged the other.

"Jungkookie why didn't you tell me?"