66💔

Taehyung had already changed his clothes, getting ready to go to a hotel. But he stopped his actions when someone entered his room. He was surprised.

"Jin hyung?"

"Hello my baby."

Taehyung smiled and hugged the other. Hugging someone really feel nice when you are all alone surrounded by just sorrow and pain.

Jin ruffled his hair.

"I heard you were in hospital. I got so scared."

Jin spoke, holding his hand and guiding him towards the sofa. Both of them sat down. And Taehyung spoke.

"H-how did you know I-i was in hospital?"

"Jimin called Jungkook and told him. Jimin came here too but you were probably unconscious, he had to leave because of his mom. So he informed Jungkook and----- he asked me to check up on you."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers knowing that Jungkook was avoiding him but still caring for him.

"Did h-he say something to tell me?"

Taehyung asked, trying to mask his desperation for the black haired boy.

"No."

Jin answered briefly and stood up, confusing Taehyung who also stood up.

"W-what's wrong---- hyung?"

Jin didn't say anything and picked up his bag and then held his hand, dragging him out. Taehyung just followed him not knowing what to do.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung.... Why are we here?"

Taehyung asked in a low voice. They were now standing in front of Jungkook's penthouse. Only a door separating the two.

"Because you are not okay. He's not okay. Why don't you two comfort eachother?"

Taehyung bit his lips trying to control his emotions.

"Hyung--- i-i can't, please...he'll be angry to see me."

"No he won't. He have been crying all night for God knows what reason, not eating anything just locked up in a room."

Taehyung looked down, ashamed. He felt hatred built up inside him for not only Minjun but himself too. Knowing he was the reason he was crying,  this single thought was hurting him more than anything.

So without thinking twice, Taehyung entered the penthouse. Jin entered living room where the others were and patted taehyung's back to cheer up him.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook's room which was separated by a hallway. He walked towards the room and took a deep breath. His hands were shaking, he didn't even get time to think what he was going to say.

He reached for the door knob and to his surprise it wasn't locked, so he slowly entered the room.

It was dark, curtains covering the windows, Jungkook's room was dark. He saw Jungkook's silhouette on the floor near the bed. He walked closer to him. Taehyung sat down to get to his level, he tried hard to control himself from crying seeing Jungkook's bruised hands. He was already injured but now his hands and arms had cuts too.

And his eyes swollen, his state clearly showed, he exhausted himself to sleep by crying. Taehyung raised his hand and caressed Jungkook's jaw then leaned forward to place a soft kiss on his lips.

The action made Jungkook to open his eyes slowly. Taehyung didn't move away, his hands still on Jungkook's face. Jungkook just stared at his eyes with one emotion evident and painted all across his dark brown orbs; betrayal.