72💔

After Taehyung told Jimin and then his other friends about his condition. Surprisingly all took it very well and congratulated them. They all started pampering Taehyung and taking care of him even more.

Taehyung was happy but he didn't deny the fact that he started feeling anxious as the days passed and his baby bump started getting bigger and more prominent.

He wore baggy clothes to hide it. But just as he entered his six month of pregnancy. He couldn't hide it anymore. He was so scared to go outside. He didn't want people to look at him as if he was some other species. Just because they didn't know his medical condition and considered it wasn't normal didn't mean it really was abnormal.

Taehyung hated how people are so early to judge without even having a proper knowledge about a situation. At first students cooed looking at Taehyung because his cheeks got a bit chubbier making him look more adorable but then people started talking about how he was getting 'fat'.

Taehyung couldn't take the stress of being discussed and examined as if he was a laboratory specimen so he stopped going to university and took a medical leave. Taehyung insisted Jungkook to make a fake medical report saying he has some kind of sickness for which he needed to take a break and thankfully they converted his course to online for the time being.

Taehyung was feeling a lot better at home with Jungkook taking care of him all the time. He was happy with him. His father also called him a few times either to give him money or just ask how he was. His father told him to comeback as his step mother now allowed him to enter the house after months but Taehyung refused saying he was staying with a friend.

He couldn't go back yet because first he was pregnant, second nobody was there to take care of him in that house and third he craved for Jungkook all the time these days. Besides he was still upset with his father for hiding such a thing from him. Currently he was alone in the luxuriously designed room of his boyfriend's penthouse.

Taehyung groaned as he stood up. His body was weak and he couldn't walk without someone holding him. Jungkook was probably outside doing his university assignment.

Taehyung wanted to call him but he also didn't want to disturb him. So he held the bed and tried balancing himself. He took a step but his feet were swollen making it painful for him to stay in touch with the floor. He tried controlling his tears. He wanted to go to the bathroom but he was too feeble to even stand for a long time.

He heard the door opened, as his faced turned to look at the person who entered. Jungkook frowned when he looked at Taehyung struggling to stand. He rushed towards him holding by his waist.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you standing here?"

"I.. want to go to bathroom."

He whispered in a small voice and Jungkook shook his head as he scolded Taehyung for not calling him sooner. He carefully lifted the boy trying not to put pressure on his belly and walked towards the bathroom.

Taehyung held onto his neck as he carried him bridal style and helped him stand. Jungkook told him to call when he'll be done as he walked out. After washing his hands Taehyung called Jungkook who again helped him.

Both were lying in the bed now. Taehyung had placed his head on Jungkook's chest who was busy stroking his hair while the other hand holding his phone, reading something.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and snuggled closer to him. He leaned towards Jungkook's face and kissed the corner of his mouth. He continued giving Jungkook sweet pecks all the way to his neck.

Jungkook chuckled and put away his phone, now all attention on his boyfriend. Taehyung made eye contact with him and smiled prettily. Jungkook smiled back and held his face to capture his lips in a loving kiss. Both nibbling on each other lips.

Jungkook exploring taehyung's mouth while caressing his back. Both pulled away after few minutes now breathing heavily. Finally Jungkook broke the silence.

"You really know how to distract me right?"

Taehyung giggled, reaching for another kiss which was gladly given to him.

"I felt like I need your all attention on me."

"You already have it baby."

Jungkook smiled. Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"You know I have to go to meet someone tomorrow... So call Jimin to take care of you while I'm gone."

Taehyung wanted to protest but then controlled himself. He didn't want to make Jungkook irritated by his clinginess. After all all these months he has been giving Jungkook a hard time.

"When will you come back?"

"I'm not sure probably the next day."

"You aren't coming back at night?"

Taehyung questioned trying hard to hide his disappointment. Jungkook hummed mindlessly. Taehyung reached to caress Jungkook's face, who seemed to be lost in thoughts.

"I'll ask Jimin to come over.'

Taehyung murmured and Jungkook just nodded.

"What are you thinking kookie?"

Taehyung spoke and Jungkook turned to look at his face.

"Nothing."

".... I'm thankful to you for loving me tae."

Jungkook whispered after a few seconds, making Taehyung smile.

"Why are you suddenly saying that?"

Taehyung teased.

"I don't know. I just felt like that. You know my mom would have really loved you. She liked pretty things."

Taehyung chuckled looking at Jungkook fondly.

"I wasn't a fan of beautiful things to be very honest. Just like a rose has thorns and it can hurt you if you don't pick it up with caution, I was scared of how such things will hurt me after enchanting me towards them...."

"... But after meeting you I realized that thorns were just a kind of barrier to make us stay away from beauty. To protect them from our greediness and lustful needs. Just like you were kept away from the hungry animals by false rumours about you. Although they were bad enough to ruin your reputation but they protected you. Even though it hurted you too. Isn't it better to get hurt by lies than by harsh truths?"

Taehyung kept quiet and listened to Jungkook's words. He couldn't pinpoint what the other was trying to say to him by concealing his words with his sweet tone and portraying his thoughts.

"At least you still have a hope after you get hurt by someone's lies that this wasn't true but running away from harsh reality is inevitable."

"Tae... Try to speak up about those lies before you get punished by the harsh realities."

Taehyung froze hearing Jungkook's words. Panic rushed through out his body. What was Jungkook hinting? What he meant by those words which were now directed towards Taehyung.
Before he could open his mouth Jungkook spoke.

"You need to sleep now. C'mon tae we'll talk when I'll come back."

With that Jungkook closed his eyes and hugged Taehyung tightly. That night Jungkook slept not knowing what storm he had caused to occur inside taehyung's head.

__________