43💔

-----------

"Taehyung get up."

"No~."

Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was a heavy sleeper. Once he sleeps it's like he is dead. He won't get up no matter you do. Right now he was trying to wake up him but the boy had no plans to do so.

He would just whine and sleep again. Jungkook had enough so this time he spoke in a rather firm tone.

"Taehyung!"

The poor boy immediately opened his eyes, startled by the stern voice. But then glared at his boyfriend.

"What!?"

He spoke, irritated. And Jungkook was quiet for a moment then back to the sweet way as he found the boy still glaring at him. He uttered; more like questioned.

"Wake up?"

"Okay."

The sleepy boy chirped, snuggling up against Jungkook who shook his head in disbelief.

'The duality.'

He murmured, caressing taehyung's hair who had finally opened his pretty eyes.

"Tae."

"Hm?"

"Stay away from Minjun."

Taehyung didn't say anything but nodded after a while. He didn't want to argue with Jungkook, that Minjun is just a friend. There's no need to be jealous or something but then the incident that happened yesterday replayed in his mind so he decided to just agree with Jungkook, for now.

Without another word Jungkook got up and headed towards the bathroom, leaving Taehyung alone to wonder how to act around Minjun when Jungkook's there. He can't just break their friendship like that. It would be rude.

And he didn't want to make anyone feel bad.

.
.
.
.
.

//Days passed, then months and finally three years, passed away just like a gush of wind. Byeol couldn't remember the last time she slept peacefully or woke up happily. Same dull days, same torture both mentally and physically was given to her.

The woman's eyes lost their shine, her colour more pale and body weak. She had stopped protesting. Protesting against the pain, the man was giving to her. She accepted it, as a punishment for her mistakes, for hurting her only son, for being selfish. She accepted her fate which was leading her to nothing but deep black valley, slowly and steadily pushing her to a dead end. To death; of not only her body but also her heart and her soul.

The man was cruel. A hideous creature. He considered her a stress reliever. Whenever he fought with his wife or had an argument with her he came to byeol to relieve his stress; whatever way he liked. The woman's health started getting worst day by day. All the mental and physical exhaustion started eating her alive.

Just like all other days, it was also a painful day. But the thing which was different that day was; it was the last one. An end. Finally a stop to her torturous life.

Jaehwa was sitting in his mansion, a bunch of papers in his hands and Jeon Eun-jung in front of him. She was quiet, like always. Fiddling with her fingers, she raised her head and looked at the man in front of him.

'No.'

She answered the man's question. Jaehwa gritted his teeth and blurted out the threat he had thought of beforehand. If incase the woman don't agree with him.

'If you won't then it wont be good for your son.'

The woman's eyes twitched hearing his words. She gave him a disgusted look.

'Knew it. Me and Jungkook are nothing for you. Just baits to expand your business and to become successful.'

'Now you know. But that doesn't change the fact that I really can hurt you and your son.'

She smirked, not even tad bit scared. For the first time she felt confident not terrified because she wasn't thinking as a woman who wants to protect herself, she was thinking as a mother whose priority is nothing but her son. And now her son is her strength.

'I told you Jaehwa. I won't transfer the property to your name. It's Jungkook's and only his.'

The man slammed his hand on the table but the woman sat there indifferently.

'I worked hard for this business. It's mine.'

She laughed bitterly. Looking at him with hateful gaze.

'My father was blind to trust you. But you know what A snake can change its skin but not it's disposition.'

He didn't say anything. She continued.

'You were my father's most trusted employee. He trusted you, saw the hardworking person in you, made you his manager, gave you luxuries, gave you his only daughter. From a failed teenager he made you a successful man. And this is how you repay him? These riches blinded your eyes Jaehwa.'

'You sold your self-righteousness for this. This money?!!'

'You--- you killed him. The one with made your life--- you destroyed his! And how much hungry you are? Now your own son? Trust me this hunger, this greed will left you with nothing but regret.'

'So listen to me. I Jeon Eun-jung would never, ever give you my property. It's all for Jungkook. And you know what I had already made a will. And it's safe with my lawyers. The day---'

'----The day I die it will all belong to Jungkook. You should be happy that my father still gave you some property. And I know I can't leave you, I'll loose my shares, due to that contract. But at least I can do just this little bit for my son.'

'I would never let you succeed.'

And that day he was enraged. He came to byeol after having the heated argument with his wife.

She didn't know this day would be her last day--- last day of her punishment. As usual she was sitting in her room, looking outside the window, which was locked by the man. It couldn't be opened. So she just stared out of the glass, looking at the children playing on the streets.

Her eyes getting teary, remembering a certain boxy smile. A feeling of guilt and regret filling up her heart again.

But sometimes we are too late to re-do our mistakes. Once the time is gone, you will never have it again.

________________