57💔

Warning: Mature content.

(LoL not really)

"Did you enjoy the outing?"

Jungkook asked as he threw his jacket on the couch and layed next to Taehyung who has spreaded his arms and legs on the whole bed like a star fish.

Taehyung and he just came back after spending their time touring around the island with their friends. It was night time now. Their rooms was lightly lit by the table lamp other than that no lights were on. It was raining outside.

Taehyung had opened the window to enjoy the rain and cool breeze which was blowing around making the trees shudder and leaves dance in the rain. Hearing Jungkook's words he turned around to face him. Before he could say something he was awestruck by his boyfriend's dark orbs and slightly damp hairs, which got wet because of rain.

Rather than answering he moved closer to Jungkook who didn't say anything but just continued to look at his face. He stopped his face near Jungkook's and looked into his eyes directly.

"I-i wanna enjoy a bit more."

Taehyung whispered, shifting closer to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know how to react or what the other was doing but he let the other do whatever he wanted to.

Taehyung pressed a soft kiss on the corner of Jungkook's mouth who had his eyes closed. Taehyung then joined his lips with his boyfriend's. Jungkook's hand reached to his waist, as he gripped it, digging his fingers against the others' flesh.

Jungkook started taking the lead in their heated kissing session as he nibbled on his boyfriend's lips, who moaned lightly. Taehyung's hand reached Jungkook's head as he started threading his fingers through his soft hair.

Both of them pressed their bodies against eachother. They didn't realize when they lost control and got intoxicated by eachother's presence. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss as he attached his mouth to taehyung's neck, sucking and marking him. Hands roaming around his angel's soft body. Taehyung was a moaning mess by now.

Jungkook abruptly stopped and sat up. Taehyung frowned looking at his boyfriend's panicked face. He was still breathing heavily because of their make out session.

"J-jungkook."

He called him but before he could say anything else. Jungkook spoke.

"Tae.... I'm... I'm s-sorry. I just..got carried away. Before we end up doing... something you would regret-"

Taehyung cut him off when he heard the word "you."

"No kookie. I want this--- I would never regret it."

Taehyung spoke with a light shade of red spreading through his cheeks. His eyes met Jungkook's who was lost in some thoughts.

"Tae... Baby are you sure?"

"would you stop ruining the mood Jungkookie!"

Taehyung mumbled to himself and didn't answer him. He leaned forward towards Jungkook and pulled him on top of him. Before the other could respond. Taehyung attached their mouths again. For the first time they were kissing each other roughly. And somewhat it was exciting for both of them.

Jungkook's hand reached to slowly unbutton taehyung's shirt who was whimpering and moaning, as Jungkook was harshly grazing his bottom lip, sucking and nibbling on it.

Soon the room got filled by their heavy breathing, breathy moans and hard groans. The light pitter patter of rain, was still heard as the rain drops collided against the glass windows.

They didn't know when and how they ended up doing this. How they got so intimate with each other. How they didn't care about anything else as they got lost in each other that night. All they knew was they needed that.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung squinted his eyes as the bright sun rays illuminated his face. He rubbed his eyes with his fists lazily. He looked to his side but there was no one. He looked around the room and didn't find Jungkook.

He tried getting up but his body was aching. Jungkook was like some wild person last night. He shivered remembering his eyes. Jungkook was surely more intimidating when he fiercely stares in your eyes as if he'll eat you alive. He shook his head as he painfully stood up.

He hissed as his foot made contact with the floor. He forcefully dragged his body towards the bathroom. Finally getting in, he looked at his appearance in the mirror.

"Oh god. He... I'll make sure he will learn his lesson for doing this."

Taehyung mumbled pouting and grazing his fingers over the hickies his boyfriend gave him. Sighing he turned around and walked towards the bath. Still disappointed that Jungkook wasn't here to take care of him.

The day had already passed, it was evening by now but no hint of Jungkook at all. With his body still hurting he was standing in front of the mirror, wearing Jungkook's favourite hoodie and tracing his fingers on the mirror as he drew random things. He was ready to cry any moment.

The shuffling and opening of door perked up his ears. He immediately turned around as he glared at the handsome boy standing in front of him with guilty eyes. Taehyung bit back his sobs as he just stood there silently complaining to the male, who come back after spending the whole day, leaving him alone.

Tears spilled out of his eyes as he continued to stare at the boy in front of him. Jungkook was avoiding his eyes.

"W-why?--"

He choked out a muffled cry and wasn't even able to complete his sentence when Jungkook rushed towards him and enveloped him into a tight hug.

"Tae--- I-i'm sorry. I just wanted-- some time alone."

Jungkook apologized as he kissed taehyung's nape who was crying while clutching onto his neck.

"Y-you r-regret it?"

He heard taehyung's words and immediately shook his head.

"No baby why would I? It's just I-i had something on my mind that I wanted to get rid of."

"Then--"

Taehyung sniffled pulling back a little bit to face his boyfriend.

"---then w-why you didn't talk about it-- to me? Am I not trustworthy?"

Taehyung muttered still crying. Jungkook looked at him and brought his hand to taehyung's face, wiping his tears.

"I trust you more than my life Tae. It's not about you. I'll tell you about it but right now I can't. Please give me some time."

Taehyung just quietly stared at his for a few seconds but then nodded.

"My-- my body was hurting too."

Taehyung mumbled in a small voice and more guilt washed over Jungkook's face as he immediately lifted Taehyung who wrapped his legs around Jungkook torso to prevent himself from falling.

"I'm so sorry. I'm ashamed of myself for doing this to you..."

He was shut off by Taehyung who joined their lips muttering an 'it's okay'.

He was surely an angel. His angel. Jungkook thought before getting lost in his world; Taehyung. He didn't know what he did to deserve such a kind hearted beauty.

_________