44💔

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: Trigger warnings!! Blood, death scene.

//Byeol flinched hearing the loud thud of the door. She immediately got up. Looking around, still in a panicked state, she reached out to hold a vase. The only thing she could find at that time.

The door opened revealing the man, she feared the most. But what frightened her more was, his state. Bloodshot eyes, hair disheveled and clothes crinkled. Not so like him.

She was frozen in her place when the man took strides towards her and slapped her. Too shocked to react, she just looked at him with teary eyes.

'It's all because of you!! You unlucky woman! You are a curse to me. The ----- day you entered my life, everything is -----going downhill!!!'

'You are a le----leech who is sucking my blood day by day!!'

Another slap. Loud enough that it's echo could be heard.

'Jae...... You... You are d-drunk.'

'Shut up you d-damn woman!! I'm not dr----drunk. I'll kill you!!! Y-you don't deserve----to live!! Yeah you don't. I'm right. I'm always right!!'

The man started talking to himself like a mad man. The woman trembled. Only thing she could think of at the moment was------- run away.

So she did. Pushing the man slightly she rushed towards the room, only to be harshly pulled back.

'Let go.'

She cried trying to free herself. Gathering all his strength she gave him a hard push, the man stumbled back. She also collided with the door due to the force. With trembling body she exited the room.

Hurriedly walking down the stairs, she finally reached the front door. Just as her hand reached the door knob, a loud shriek left her mouth. The man was pulling her hair.

He dragged her towards the kitchen counter and banged her head against it. She wailed louder. Her head oozing out blood and body gone weak. Still in a dizzy state she tried to free herself again. But all in ---- vain.

He let her go, making her body collapse with the floor. She had no power left in her. Her body was aching, so does her heart. But her eyes filled with terror when the man brought a broken wine bottle towards her. She didn't know what happened next, all she could feel was something pierced through her neck.

The man went berserk.

Blood started pooling around her body. She was gasping for air. Her body terribly shaking and eyes glistening with tears. But she couldn't think of anything else but.....

'I'm sorry Tae baby.'

Her body jolted upwards when the man slammed the bottle again to her face. And again and again. She stopped protesting. Her body stopped reacting. Her hands fell to her sides. A shaky last breath left her mouth. After that all the torture did nothing to her.

But the man didn't stop until he felt like he unleashed all his anger. Finally finding peace. He sat there with blood all around and a woman's body near his feet, but her face was unrecognisable.

The man's cruelty ruined her beautiful existence.

After a dreadful night, with Taehyung tossing around his bed, feeling something heavy in his chest and tears leaving his eyes subconsciously, the day finally arrived.

A chilly day, the canvas above him was painted with grey colour indicating anytime, the sky is going to cry.

For Taehyung today was a restless day. He didn't know why-- nonetheless he changed to a comfy sweater and after washing his face and brushing his teeth went downstairs and found his father wearing a formal dress. His step mother sitting there indifferently.......

_______

The man was looking at the corpse in front of him with horrified eyes. He didn't know how, when, what happened. All he knew was he woke up to a throbbing pain in his head and clothes slightly wet.

But he didn't expect what he saw. Blood was everywhere, the room, the living room and his clothes. And Byeol lying on the floor with an unidentifiable face and eyes still open. His hands started sweating and body trembling.

He reached for his phone. And did the only thing he could think of at the moment.

His men had took the body to the cemetery just as he ordered. He asked the maids to come to the house and clean it. They did what they told, trying hard to not puke. Frightened and horrified by the scene in front of their eyes, they Just cried silently.

The man had changed his clothes. Wore a neat and pressed suit and was back to his normal self. He was behaving like nothing brutal happened. As if he did nothing.

He dialed a number on his phone. The person picked up the call, strangely.

'Why did you call me?!'

A man's harsh voice was heard. Jaehwa tried his best to conceal his own irritation.

'Byeol is no more.'

He announced in a monotonous voice but the man on the line went silent. As if he wasn't even breathing.

'H-how is t-that possible?'

'She went out for shopping yesterday, didn't return home. I sent my man to search for her And at midnight I received a call from my men that they found her body near a dumpster. Apparently she was ------ tortured and killed.

Jaehwa blurted out his made up story; quite confidently. But furrowed his brows when heard an un-humorous laugh.

'Nice story Jeon Jaehwa. You fucker!!. But I won't let you go this easily. I'll call the police right-'

This was Jaehwa's turn to laugh. He walked towards the couch in the living room and sat at the couch. One leg crossed over the other. And spoke again.

'You wanna end up in jail Kim Taehee? Shut your mouth before I do something you would regret. I have sent her body to the cemetery, if you wanna attend his funeral then go there otherwise I'll ask my men to bury her.'

Taehee didn't say anything. How could he? He is nothing in front of him. A powerful and wealthy man having connections with higher authorities. So he didn't say another word and cut the call, to get ready for meeting the woman who lived with him for eight years. And not once she ever complained about something.

Although he never loved her but he knew he was cruel with her and she was an angel but now it's too late to even apologize. He was now more guilty because he knew his son's heart is going to shatter.

But he deserves to know, to see her and say her a last goodbye.//

______________

oh