14💔

"You still remember your promise right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh God thank you so much Jungkook."

"It's nothing."

"Yeah for you but not for me."

"I'm not in the mood to listen to anything like this."

"Sorry. Forget it. So would you pick me up?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you so so much Jungkook. You are the best. Bye."

Jungkook just sighed and cut the line and went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for the party and then pick up Seyoung too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's see what we have here."

"Chim are we going to do makeup up too?"

"Yup that's why it's here."

"But chim-"

"Oh c'mon don't tell me you have a problem with makeup."

"No chim the problem isn't the makeup."

"Then?"

"Ummm....you are the problem. I don't want to scare anyone there. I don't trust you with makeup."

Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"Ungrateful kid. Just wait and see how you'll look in the end and then decide. I watched hundreds of YouTube videos just for you and you are like this. Just wait and see."

"M' Kay."

Jimin glared at Taehyung and picked up the hair dryer and started drying taehyung's hair who was just sitting there mindlessly.

"Tae."

"Hmmm."

"When you see him with her don't get jealous instead make him jealous."

"Huh...how?"

"By dancing with some other boy. I'm sure if he likes you he'll react."

"Okay chim. I'll do as you say."

"That's my boy. Now get up your hair are dry now, first go wear the outfit and then I'll do the makeup."

Taehyung nodded and went away to change his outfit while Jimin took it as a chance to dry his own hair.

After an hour, only gasps and squealing was heard in the room. Taehyung was eagerly waiting for Jimin to give him permission to look at himself in the mirror.

Because his reaction was clearly making him nervous.

He was praying to God and angels to help him. He didn't want to die of embarrassment yet.

"Okay!! You can look at yourself in mirror now."

Taehyung nodded and nibbled on his lower lip and nervously stood up and went in front of mirror and when he finally looked at himself in the mirror, he froze.

"C-chim omg is it me or an angel!!!?"

He exclaimed excitedly.