62💔

Warning:

M-preg(kinda), mention of medical terms; intersex,if you are uncomfortable with these things please leave:-)

After that little confession their relationship wasn't the same. Jungkook thought Taehyung would might have left. But his all theories were proven wrong when he found his boyfriend even more caring, loving and clingy than he ever was.

As their relationship grew they started understanding each other more and more. Taehyung was determined to help Jungkook control his anger issues; that sometimes he wouldd neglect himself for the others' needs. He started compromising more and was becoming more forgiving even though he would just hurt himself. But all he could think of was of the handsome boy who was his boyfriend. His love and whom he considered his life.

But in these few weeks he hadn't been feeling well. He don't know what's happening with him. It's just he's feeling sick and not active. But he didn't pay attention to himself, as he had been so wasted in taking care of his boyfriend.

But today he couldn't help but cry. His body was hurting and his head was aching. He was hungry but whenever he would place something in his mouth he would immediately throw up.

He has been having nausea and fatigue. He didn't know what actually was happening to him. He actually always used to have terrible stomach pain once in a month going on for few days but this time he didn't know anything about the situation.

Tremblingly he stood up by holding the wall of the bathroom and started walking towards the door. Reaching his room he looked for his phone and called the only person he could think of.

"Jungkook."

He muttered with a shaky breath as he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Tae? What's wrong baby?"

He was trying his best to not cry. But he couldn't help it, as a sob escaped his mouth. He heard Jungkook's voice panicked but couldn't focus on what he was saying.

"Taehyung!? C'mon answer me sweetheart."

"P-please come here."

He cried and heard shuffling from Jungkook's side and opening of a door indicating he was exiting his house. He cut the phone and just fell backwards on the bed. He wasn't worried of anything like his mom because there wasn't anybody else home other than him.

He wasn't able to tolerate the pain anymore. Squirming restlessly in white sheets he tried forgetting his pain but to no avail. Finally he was able to breathe when his boyfriend barged into his room, twenty minutes later, with worry laced eyes.

"Tae.."

Jungkook rushed towards him as he held him. Taehyung didn't say anything but cried more as he latched his body to Jungkook's.

"I-i'm not o-okay."

He stuttered as Jungkook rubbed his back mumbling soothing words. The next moment he felt himself picked up bridal style as he heard Jungkook's words.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

He didn't answer just nuzzled closer to Jungkook and buried his face in his boyfriend's chest.

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook didn't know how long he had been waiting, anxiously biting his nails while two more doctors hurried towards that room where Taehyung was kept. He had no clue what they were doing. What was happening to his boyfriend. All he could do was bury his head in his hands and tap his feet against the marble floor.

On the other hand Taehyung was sniffling and hiccuping. He was close to having a panic attack. But luckily one of the doctor was his family doctor. He recognised Taehyung. Although Taehyung failed to do so.

But he was a bit calmer after hearing things about his father, confirming the statement that he indeed knew him since his childhood.

That doctor finally came back with some reports. They have done nothing to Taehyung just gave him an injection. But all they have been doing is scribbling down things on paper and he was unconscious before so he didn't know what they did before.

But this all was creeping him out. He wanted nothing but Jungkook's warm embrace. His thoughts halted as the aged doctor spoke.

"Taehyung, son what I'm going to tell you is really important. So you have to listen to it carefully and then answer my questions truthfully."

Taehyung bit his lips and nodded, eyes still glossy and heart pounding heavily.

"I'm shocked Mr Kim didn't tell you that my son. That's foolish of him."

Taehyung was getting more and more nervous.

"I was your mother's doctor when she was pregnant. I treated her and when you were born I did your all check ups to ensure you were a healthy baby."

Taehyung tried hard to not cry. Talking about his mother was a really sensitive topic for him. All he ever heard about his mom was; insults. He looked down trying to control his rising emotions. The doctor continued.

"You were perfectly healthy but there was a problem."

Taehyung frowned.

"But son first tell me. Did you have blood in your urine ever? And stomach pains?"

Taehyung but his lips and nodded.

"I-i told dad about it when I first saw blood. I-i was 13 years old. Dad brought me a medicine for pain but said i-it was nothing to worry about."

The doctor noted down something and spoke.

"Don't creep out after listening to me."

Taehyung nodded hesitatingly.

"When we examined you. Your body wasn't normal. By normal I mean like a typical boy. We performed tests to see the problem and got to know you had female reproductive organs in your body."

"What!?"

Taehyung yelled in disbelief. He was sure he was a normal boy. His body was normal.

"Calm down Taehyung. Apparently you are a boy but you have a perfectly functional one ovary and you have an ovotestis. You are infertile as a male but you are fertile as a female. You have both reproductive systems but your male organs aren't properly functional."

Taehyung was frozen in his place. He had no words to say at all. The doctor sighed.

"Taehyung such individuals are called intersex. And some people get to know that during puberty, some at birth and some never."

"Your parents refused to perform a surgery because apparently you were a healthy baby boy and your internal organs weren't causing any harm to you. So you were registered as a boy."

________

A/N

I surely did some research about this and found out such people do exist. But they are rare. And they actually can get pregnant too, not all of them but some of them.

It's like sometimes they don't even know they are intersex because apparently they have a perfect body to be identified as a male or female. I read different cases and chose this one. And their baby is normal too.

And sometimes it's very clear that they are intersex, and have their body appearance like that.

Anyways again it's a fic so whatever.

Have a good day.