They enjoyed spectacular views of Paris' historical structures and monuments like Grand Palais, Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum, St

They enjoyed spectacular views of Paris' historical structures and monuments like Grand Palais, Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum, St. Jacques Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie, Palais de Justice, Musee d' Orsay (Museum), Palais Bourbon, Invalids, Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Palais Chaillot and Arc de Triomphe. They have visited most of the places already but still the view from the cruise was spectacular.
The cruise stopped at its port around 3pm and then they went back to the hotel to rest.

They went out again around 7.30pm to "Galeries Lafayette", another very famous place among tourists, which boasts dozens of departments and the latest trends in high-end apparel, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, and accessories.

30pm to "Galeries Lafayette", another very famous place among tourists, which boasts dozens of departments and the latest trends in high-end apparel, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, and accessories

They roamed around the place for next 2 hours. Arnav bought clothes and perfumes for Khushi. Every time Khushi lift the price tag to see the amount Arnav would tug her hand away, giving her a warning glare. Khushi pouted at him and tried to stop him from buying things for her but Arnav didn't listen. He wanted to gift her things and he purchased whatever he liked for her. But Khushi was also not behind and she too shopped things for Arnav and Arush both. Surprisingly this time Arnav didn't complain once about it.

They had their dinner at the gourmet caf and went back to hotel around 11pm.

Khushi was determined to help her husband to remove his agitation for not being able to get intimate together. So when they retire to mattress to sleep Khushi surprise Arnav by putting her hand under his shirt. "Khushi?", Arnav look at her surprised.

"What? Can't I touch my husband", said Khushi as her fingers grazed his nipples. Arnav close his eyes for few seconds enjoying her touch and fisted his hand to control his desire but they shot open when Khushi touch him down there.

"Khushi, please stop", said Arnav as he grabs her hand.

"Arnavji, you said I have every right on you like you have on me", said Khushi caressing his face.

"Yes you have Khushi, you know that", said Arnav.

"So I want to help you", said Khushi as her other hand caress his member above the track pants ... which was getting hard.

"Khushi baby, its alright, I am ok", said Arnav as he sat up, making her sit on his lap.

"No you are not, I know how difficult it is for you to control yourself as we ... we ... can't", Khushi blushed making Arnav smile. He kissed her nose, "Khushi, sweetheart, I am happy you want to but ..."