They enter the master bedroom on the left side, at the end of living room. Khushi was awed looking around the bedroom. She moves to the king size bed and place Arush on it. Arnav talked to the concierge for a minute and then dismissed him taking the key card. Arnav move out of the bedroom to lock the door and bring the luggage inside the master bedroom. And Khushi removed Arush's jacket and place the comforter over him. He was fast asleep. Khushi look around the saw the luggage near the door but Arnav was not there. She put off the lights and went out of bedroom, with door wide open so she could know when Arush wakes up. She didn't find Arnav in the living room so she went to the other bedroom just opposite the master bedroom on other side of living room.

As usual she found him on phone, talking with Aman; giving him updates about the progress of the AR branch in London and gave him some tasks about it. As soon as he ends the call Khushi speak up, "Arnavji, why did you book this suite, isn't it too big for the three of us? We could have adjusted well in a room like we had in London".

"I booked the deluxe suite for us but I changed it to prestige suite because it came with its own kitchenette space", said Arnav as he move close to her, "I don't want to repeat the episode we had in London, you can store milk for Arush in the fridge and can heat it up here, we don't have to call or wait for room service to provide the warm milk for him."

Khushi was in awe of him, he had thought so much for Arush and then he says he doesn't love him like she does. Khushi hugged him tight, "Oh Arnavji, what I should do of you?".

"Just love me Khushi, that's all I want", said Arnav as he breaks the hug. Khushi give him a smile, going on her tiptoes and kiss his nose and then move lower placing her lips on his. Arnav hands move around her waist pulling her close. He took control of the kiss, making it deep and passionate.

"Khushi ...", Arnav groaned as he broke the kiss and put his forehead on hers, "We can't".

Khushi looked up at him confused. Arnav lean back and gulped, "I won't be able to control myself if we kiss like this further and you know we can't do that given your condition".

Khushi's mouth open in a small O as her brain register his meaning and she looked down embarrassed.

Arnav sighed as he hug her and then asked, "How many days Khushi?".

Khushi knew what he was asking, "5 days".

Arnav groaned again, "they will be the toughest 5 days of my life".

Khushi move back and swatted his arms, "Don't say it like that. Devi Maiya would never let you see hard days".

"Well she is definitely making me see those now", said Arnav irritatingly.

Khushi looked down, "Sorry", she mumbles.

"Hey", Arnav cup her face and make her look at him, "It's not your fault ok. It's just that we have been intimate regularly these past days so it's difficult for me not to want you like that".

Khushi understood his meaning and nodded her head.

"Ok then ... go rest for some time. We will go down for dinner tonight.", said Arnav as he caresses her cheek.

"You should rest also", said Khushi as she took his hand and move towards the door but Arnav tug her back, "I need to send some emails. I will finish that and then I will come ... hmmm?".

Khushi nodded with a smile, "Ok and do send message to Di that we have reached here".

"Ok I will do that ... now go", said Arnav as he push her a little. Khushi went out of bedroom and went to the master bedroom. She lay down on bed beside Arush ... feeling disappointment as she too wanted to be intimate with her husband but now have to wait for few days.