Chapter 51

Saad's pov:

"Don't start now." I grumbled as I glanced at bhabi, noticing the expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me innocently, masking her mischievous expression.

"I know that look on your face." I mumbled, plopping down on the couch in the living room.

"Which look?" She questioned, fluttering her eyelashes and widening her eyes.

"The one which you had right now." I replied while closing my eyes and sighing at her antics.

"Oh believe me, I didn't have any look on my face." She said while making a poker face and taking a seat opposite to me.

"Yeah right, I agree." I muttered, sarcasm dripping off my words. 

"So..." Smiling bashfully at me, she started innocently.

"Bhabi!" I groaned, already hiding my face in my hands.

"A date, huh?" She smirked, eyeing me mischievously.

"I told you." I interrupted before she could continue.

"Where will you be taking her?" Ignoring my valid statement, she inquired with a raised brow.

"The beach." I replied, glancing up at her from my hands, my face heating up the slightest bit. And I was so thankful for covering my face with my hands. Before she could get any wrong ideas, I reminded her. "And it's not just her, Alayna and Amira-"

"Oh yes, why are you taking them with yourself, again?" She interrupted me with one of her queries once again.

"Because it's not a date." I groaned, rubbing my face in my hands. Was she going to leave me alone? I had to think about some things and I couldn't do that with her being present here and questioning me like that.

"But why is it not a date?" I guess not. I don't think she will be leaving me so soon, I thought, groaning internally.

"Because- because... Oh thank God!" I stuttered, not knowing what to reply, before exclaiming in relief. "Bhai is calling you." I told her, grateful for being rescued.

"I won't be going until you reply to me." Folding her arms, she sat straight while looking at me, stubbornness in her gaze and stance.

"Okay fine! I wanted to show them the beach." I muttered, giving up while looking away. Now I feel bad for my poor brother. If she was this stubborn with me, how much more stubborn she must be with bhai?

"Ugghhh! You are so boring!" She exclaimed with a scrunched up face while making a weird gesture with her hand, frustrated.

"Thank you, now go before bhai claims that I'm stealing his wife from him." I replied while rolling my eyes, getting annoyed. "Which I'm not. It's the other way around." I grumbled under my breath with a pout.

"Tumhe to mai dekh lungi. Bohot bolne lage ho aaj kal!" Did she, by any chance, hear me or what?

(I will see you later. You have started speaking too much!)

"Jee theek hai. Jab bhai ko dekhne se fursat mil jaye to dekh lijiyega. Waise agar nahi bhi dekhengi to chalega kyuke hame dekhe wale ab mil gaye hai." I replied teasingly while winking at her. It actually took a moment for me to process what I just said, and when I did, I couldn't help getting flustered.

(Yeah okay. When you get time from watching bhai, you can watch me too. But it's okay if you don't see me too because even I have got someone to watch me now.)