118

kendall
hey, are you busy?

zayn
a little. what's up?

kendall
i need to tell you something. i would tell harrie since right now she's my only friend but i felt like this was a sensitive matter.

zayn
what is it?

kendall
i didn't exactly want to tell you either but i literally have no one else.

zayn
spit it out kendall!

kendall
im pregnant.

zayn
what?

kendall
im having a baby.

zayn
wow.. well im glad you told me first.

kendall
yeah.. but i think im gonna get an abortion.

zayn
are you sure that's what you want?

kendall
yeah. im not ready to be a mom.

zayn
okay.. im completely with you. why exactly are you telling me all of this though?

kendall
im not eighteen until next year and i was wondering if one of your parents will take me. i would have texted them but i don't have their number.

zayn
okay.. ill ask them.

kendall
thank you.

zayn
sure thing. can we keep this on the down low though. harrie's still very sensitive to baby talk. it's why she stays most nights here. she's happy for her mom and dad but it's still really hard.

kendall
of course.

zayn
thanks. ill tell my parents.

zayn
one more question.

kendall
yeah?

zayn
you're seventeen.. if you want you can get your parents custody of you revoked. it'll be a process but my parents told me they're willing to make you apart of this family.

kendall
really?

zayn
my dads already see you as theirs. but i have to warn you, once you're apart of the bomerxevans family there really is no escaping.

kendall
your dads are awesome! who wouldn't want to be apart of this family?

zayn
yeah, they are pretty amazing. so, is that a yes? i can also talk to them about that as well.

kendall
yeah! thank you zayn. if it weren't for you i'd be on the streets right now.

zayn
you welcome pinhead. look, i got to go though. selena needs my help with something. ill talk to my parents about everything. bye ken.

kendall
bye.
Read