115

a/n
go back to read part 5 and part 114. i made some changes to zayn's backstory.
*************

zayn didn't know if this was a good idea anymore. it sounded like the best one at first but now he was nervous.

he was actually going to meet the people who gave him life. he didn't know what he was gonna say to them but he had to figure it all out.

zayn was glad that he brought harrie for emotional support. he figured this was going to be a lot to take in so it's best to have someone he trust to be by his side.

"are you ready for this?"

zayn takes a deep breath before nodding and getting out of the car.

"it's gonna be okay. im right beside you zayn."

he smiles at her and starts walking towards his birth parents home.

when someone finally opened the door he frowns.

"hi. is this the maliks residents?"

"yes, im sarooha. who are you?"

"im zayn. im looking for-"

"zayn?"

"yes."

sarooha hugs him tightly.

"its so nice to finally meet you!"

zayn was confused but he wrapped his arms around her nonetheless before she pulls away.

"ill show you to them." she smiles before leading them both into the house.

"zayn's here." sarooha states with a smile.

zayn then saw two people stand up with a smile on their faces.

his breath hitched as he sees them. he could see so much of himself in his parents.

"hi."

"oh, our boy! look how grown up he is." the women tells her husband.

"i see that darling."

"we're being rude. im amber."

"and im imran. we're your birth parents."

harrie grabs zayn's hand tightly. she knew this was a lot for him and she was going to comfort him as best as she could.

it was an awkward silence before sarooha clears her throat. "im your little sister. mom and dad has told me so much about you since i was born. ive wanted to meet you the moment they did. i always wanted a sibling."

zayn couldn't believe it. he has a sister. granted he already had three amazing sisters and one chill brother, but now he has a biological little sister.

"you can have a seat if you want." amber smiles as she and her husband sit down themselves.

zayn nods before sitting in the chair across from them after pulling out the chair next to him for harrie to sit.

"and who are you love?" amber asked.

"im harrie, zayns girlfriend."

"you're very beautiful."

"thank you."

amber and imran both smiled softly at their son. they couldn't believe how much he's grown.