33

zayn
oh fuck dude!

tommo
what?

zayn
kylie just send me a pic and you remember how i said i have a weak mind so i need you to talk me out of seeing her whenever she pulls this shit?

tommo
yeah.

zayn
well i should have text you earlier.

tommo
you fucking didn't?

zayn
i know. im an idiot.

tommo
wait, weren't you hanging with harrie tonight?

zayn
i told her my parents told me to come home it was an emergency.

tommo
what the actual fuck man? after what her and her dumb ass friends just did to harrie?

zayn
i know man. im an idiot.

zayn
what should i do?

tommo
tell the truth. do not lie to the girl you've got been in love with since like the second grade.

zayn
what are you talking about. im not in love with harrie. she's my best friend.

tommo
no dude, im your best friend. harrie was always much more than that.

zayn
you sound like my dads.

tommo
that's because just like me, they know you better than you know yourself.

zayn
im not in love with harrie.

tommo
answer this. how do you feel when you hang with me? do you feel like protecting me from harms way? defending me the best way you can? when we get high do you cuddle me the way you cuddle harrie? do we have some weird secret language like you and harrie do? do we have a weird poem we quote when we connect our pinkies? besides our bus one tattoo we got together, have you ever tattooed any quotes only you and i will understand on your body? do you smile at me as bright as you do with harrie when i enter the room?
Read

tommo
you're in love zayn and the sooner you admit that the better.
Read

tommo
you're only ignoring me because im right. now go tell harrie the truth. if you want the girl, you can't based the relationship on lies.
Read