66

alexa
let's do something today. im bored and our parents said we all need to get out of the house.

harrie
okay. you can hang with us. me, zendaya, ari, niall, nessa, louis, jaden, willow, algee, dylan, tyler, paul, daniel, selena, akiima, and zayn are going out to the lake house.

alexa
lake house?

harrie
yeah. didn't luke and matt tell you? they have a lake house. zayn takes all his friends there every time we have a few extra weekends from school.

alexa
sounds like fun. also everyone's going so it would be a grand time!

harrie
alright. you can ride with zayn, louis, niall, and i.

alexa
alright. ill have my bags packed in a few.

harrie
great! zayn said he'll turn around to come and get you but make sure you sneak out. he doesn't want your parents too see you leave incase they force him to invite justin.

alexa
ill definitely do that. i don't want him there either. i actually should give you a heads up though.

harrie
what?

alexa
well, matt and luke are officially making me apart of the family. we all have to sign a few paper work and we have a hearing to get my parents to sign their rights away. they're really trying to deny that ill be better with them.

harrie
that's great! you made it sound like a bad thing. i mean, besides your parents being dicks isn't that good?

alexa
yes!

alexa
that's not the problem though. see, they've already legally adopted justin. they finished the paper work and it was quick because his parents had signed their rights years ago. so justins officially zayns brother.

harrie
oh fuck.

alexa
don't tell him yet. our parents didn't want him to know until i was officially adopted into the family as well.

harrie
he's not gonna be happy.

alexa
i know. which is why you're gonna make him happy this trip if you catch my drift.

harrie
i can't do that. i mean, i can but he'll know somethings up. despite what everyone thinks we don't have sex that much. most times we're just getting high and watching scary movies.

alexa
well distract him in that way. just make sure he's happy because after this trip i have my hearing. then ill officially be adopted and our parents are giving the 'good' news.

harrie
well fuck! thanks for telling me. ill do the best i can to make sure he's happy.

alexa
thank you girl! i just don't want him to blow up on justin.

harrie
i understand. justin may be a dick but zayn could get into some big trouble. i got this. are you ready though? we're outside.

alexa
coming!
Read