98

when zayn got back home he avoided going to his house. justin has warned him that everyone was there ready to give him an intervention.

instead he decided to go to kylies and hang there until he was ready to go home.

kylie of course didn't mind. she wanted to spend all her time with him and she knew her parents adored him.

zayn was just happy to still be free from the drama. he definitely didn't want to deal with anything anytime soon.

of course life really does know how to fucking snap you out of your shit.
**********
niall
are you busy with your bf or do you have time to hang with your best friend?

harrie
actually timothee and i decided to be friends.

niall
what, why?

harrie
he had to go back to LA and we both didn't like the long distance thing. so for now on we're remaining friends.

niall
are you okay?

harrie
im fine.

harrie
if im honest he was more like a rebound.

niall
i could have told you that 🙄

harrie
yeah yeah.. so are you coming to pick me up or do you have some other plans?

niall
im already outside.

harrie
im coming down!
Read
*************

tommo
zayn!

zayn
what louis?

zayn
if this is about the intervention you guys were planning for me forget it! im fine and i don't need your help.

tommo
no zayn. this is serious.

zayn
what's up?

tommo
niall got into a car accident.

zayn
what?! is he okay?

tommo
yeah. it didn't hit his side. it hit the passenger side.

zayn
okay.. who was with him?

tommo
harrie.

zayn
what?!

zayn
is she okay?

tommo
i don't know zayn. they won't tell us anything yet.

zayn
oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

tommo
get down here.

zayn
im on my way. shit.

tommo
hurry zayn. she needs you.
Read
*************
"where are you going?"