5

zmalik

Liked by payno, tommo, niallhoran, jadensmith, kyliejenner, and 63,000 others

View all 40,000 comments

kyliejenner my baby looking amazing as always. love you boo boo.
zmalik always love you.

tommo come on malik. whats the point of having two rich parents if you keep the same iPhone 6 man? you gotta upgrade.
zmalik shut up tommo.

jadensmith like the new hair color man.

payno did zaynster get a new tattoo over the break?
zmalik you know it. in my babies handwriting too. needed to show her how committed i am.
*************
"you do know dads still not happy about the tattoos right? papa had to calm him down and tell him that it's your way of expressing your art."

zayn rolls his eyes as he listens to his older sister blabber about his tattoos.

he knows she's just messing but his dad really has it out for him.

zayn loved his dad, don't get him wrong, it's just sometimes he could be too much. he'll never take either of his fathers for granted.

zayns never actually met his birth parents. from what he heard they were too busy selling drugs to take care of their son.

zayns glad that matt and luke took him in. they saved him from being in a very shitty situation.

not only were matt and luke teaching him the ways of life, they always learned more about zayn and his heritage. they wanted him to feel as comfortable as possible.

so every week his parents made sure that not only did zayn learn about who he was and where he came from but his sisters as well.

zayn couldn't be any happier with his family.

"shouldn't you be doing your homework sel?"

selena just shrugs.

"not really. i actually love bothering you." selena smirks as zayn playfully rolls his eyes.

"im a bit busy myself. i have homework to do."

"oh please. once i leave this room you're gonna tell your girlfriend to sneak into your room."

zayn chuckles.

"no, im serious. i really need to get my grads up or else i won't be playing this year. and if i don't play i could-"

"ruin your chances of getting a scholarship. i know, i know."

"so you won't take this hard when i tell you to get the hell out?"