99

when zayn got home he knew his parents were gonna talk his ear off. they didn't know that harrie lost a baby yet and he honestly had no idea how to tell them.

so when he walked into his house and saw his parents give him a disappointed look he just shrugged his shoulder and ran upstairs.

his parents followed him and watched him pack a bag.

"and where do to think you're going young man?"

zayn ignored them. not because he was trying to be disrespectful, but because harrie needed him right now and he didn't have time for a lecture.

"we're talking to you young man!"

matt grabs his arm before he frowns. zayn was crying.

"baby boy? what's wrong?" luke walked over to his son and husband.

zayn just hugs them both before they look at each other frowning.

"zayn, talk to us."

zayn pulls away from the hug.

"im sorry ive been such a jackass and disobeying you guys. i broke things off with kylie and me and harrie are gonna work things out." zayn explained.

they all sit down on zayn's bed.

"is that all? that's good news right?"

zayn shakes his head. "there's more." zayn sighs.

"whats going on?"

"harrie and niall were in a car crash."

"oh my god. are they okay?"

"nialls fine. the drunk driver didn't hit his side of the car so he didn't break anything."

"oh god, is harrie okay?"

"she got hurt badly. she has a minor concussion, a broken rib, and leg."

"she's breathing though yeah?" luke asked.

zayn nods. "she is."

"what else is there?"

zayn plays with his fingers.

"zayn. tell us what's going on?" matt grabs his sons hand.

"she was two months pregnant with our baby. we- she lost the baby." zayn sobs.

luke and matt hold zayn tightly as he cry's.

"im so sorry baby boy."

"i was gonna be a dad. we were gonna have a little boy. i just- i don't know if ill ever be okay. i know harrie won't be."

"we're here okay. you dads are here." matt rubs his back.