20

tommo
you coming to zayns annual beach party?

harrie
i already told him ill have to see. got a few things i have to do here.

tommo
oh come on styles. you're not ditching us to study and take care of that hairless cat of yours.

harrie
how do you know i don't have other plans.

tommo
because last i checked, you hate the world.

harrie
i don't hate it.. just think it's unnecessary that their are so many humans.

tommo
can you hear me rolling my eyes.

harrie
okay fine.. i didn't have any other plans i just don't really want to be around zayns friends. especially liam and kylie. if you haven't noticed, those two aren't exactly nice to me. i mean, they try and pretend around zayn but even then they're not nice to me.

tommo
well if they say anything ill fuck them up!

harrie
but what about the rooms? where will i sleep?

tommo
you can bunk with niall and i.

harrie
no thanks. i know you two want your privacy.

tommo
im sure ni won't mind h. it's just for three nights.

harrie
fine.. but you have to buy me a chocolate milk shake for the road.

tommo
no big deal. ill come and pick you up tomorrow after school. then we can begin our three day weekend filled with fun and joy.

harrie
niall? did you take louis' phone again.

tommo
believe it or not it's me.. i regretted sending that as soon as i saw it. i think niall is rubbing off on me.. and not in the fun way.

harrie
i could have went all my life without knowing your sex life you know.

tommo
oh please. niall and i are virgins..
Read

tommo
i know.. laughed as soon as i typed it. anywho, ill see you tomorrow at school. make sure you pack a swim suit!
Read
*************