102

it was late and harrie has been in her room all day but that hasn't been anything new for the last few days.

she was thankful that it was christmas break so she didn't have to worry about missing homework.

right now she was waiting for zayn to get back so she can cuddle him and relax. she honestly didn't want to be bothered by anyone else. harrie needed to be around the only person that understood her heartache.

zayn has been so helpful during this time. and though harrie knows that he's just as broken about the loss of their son, he's being strong for harrie.

harrie has tried to get him to open up to her but he always tells her he's fine and that he's more worried about her than anything.

harrie always frowns at that but she doesn't want to push it.

"hey baby. i brought us some snacks." zayn smiles.

harrie just opens up her arms and zayn chuckles before taking his shoes off and cuddling his girlfriend.

"i missed you."

"i was only gone for ten minutes."

"longest ten minutes of my life." harrie looks up at him.

zayn gives her a half smile before pecking her lips softly.

"next time ill just hope on a plane to the grocery store."

"not funny." harrie states.

"i know."

the two just continue to enjoy each other's company.