6

harriestyles

Liked by niallhoran, zendaya, and 1,670 others harriestyles 📸 cred to @rossyarastyles View all 432 comments

harriestyles 📸 cred to @rossyarastyles
View all 432 comments

rossyarastyles beauty-full

zendaya 😍

nessamonet the sun really do be loving your skin

niallhoran perfect.

arianagrande babes 🥰
************
harrie was actually looking forward for today. she normally hates school due to all the stereotype high school popular kids making fun of her.

she tries her best to ignore but she always fails. her friends were the only people who made her feel good about herself, besides her step mom, step sister, and father of course.

harrie knew with them by her side she'll be safe.

harrie hears a knock on the door. she turns and spots her step sister.

"hi, are you ready? mom said she wanted to take us to school today."

harrie smiles before nodding.

"how does this look?" harrie asked yara.

yara looks her sister up and down and smiling.

"green looks fantastic on you."

"really? you're not just saying that are you? i just- i didn't know if this was okay. its showing my belly and i know a lot of people are gonna say something. oh god, maybe I should change." harrie goes towards her closet before yara stops her.

"harrie, your outfit is fine. who cares what others think. you don't need to change because some dumb ass tells you that this outfit isn't for you, it's for everyone. how many times do i have to tell you you're beautiful."

harrie nods understandably.

yara's right.

harrie should just start listening to her, she knows that. but she couldn't help but feel shame as her inner thoughts tell her that she's not pretty.

"thanks yara. i really needed that."

yara nods before grabbing her sisters hand.

"lets go before mom starts losing patience yeah?"

harrie nods, following her sister behind.
*********
"ill see you third period." yara nods before going towards her friends.

harrie nods before looking for her own friends.

of course the universe was against her because here comes kylie and her minions.

harrie closes her eyes, hoping that she'll be invisible to them.

"harrie, hi!" kylie walks over to her.

harrie curses under her breath.

"hi kylie."

kylie gives her a fake smile.

"are you sure you should be wearing that girl? you don't want people to talk about you do you?"

harrie hugs herself as kylie continues.

"im just looking out for you babes. i mean, once you lose all the weight people will love that outfit on you."

harrie looks down in shame.

"kylie, leave her alone!" niall walks over holding louis hand.

"oh come on niall. you have to tell her the truth. you and your group of friends lying to her makes you terrible friends. at least my sister is real with her." kendall finally speaks.

"shut the hell up kendall! you guys know shit. harrie looks amazing in her outfit." louis states.

"come on harrie. everyone's over here." niall states, letting go of his boyfriends hand and grabbing harries.

"she's wrong you know." niall states.

harrie just gives niall a half smile.

"thank you." harrie states before spotting all of her friends.

"hi harrie." vanessa hugs her.

"hi."

harrie begins interacting with her friends before the bell rings for first period.