Chapter 17

*2 Months Later*

Today is finally Christmas. The 25th of December has got to be my favourite time of year.

Right now, myself, my dad, my mum and my older brother were all at Calum's family's house. They had invited us round for Christmas as our whole family couldn't fly all the way to Australia.

Luke was also at Calum's house for Christmas. Luke's mum and dad had flown out to New York to stay with Luke's brother for Christmas and he didn't want to go. So, Joy Hood, the most motherly person and also the number one person to make awkward situations happen, invited Luke for Christmas dinner with all of us, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Here's the thing. After me and Luke's close call with Calum finding us, things got a little complicated. I know I said that it could never happen again, but there was something about Luke that I couldn't keep away from.

We've been sneaking around ever since that night. At school, we would get out of classes and meet in a little boxed room just to see each other, (also not keeping our hands off of each other.) Outside of school, we would find someway to see each other, even though it was pretty difficult when all your friends want to spend time with you 24/7, but we made it work.

My 17th birthday was at the beginning of December. My parents threw me a small surprise party. And by small I mean, Louise, Char, Mikey, Cal, Ash and Luke, plus my parents and brother. There were more people from school there, but I didn't really know them too well and I think they only came for the free booze and the fact the literally no parties had taken place this school year, so everyone was in desperate need of one.

Anyway, obviously I spent a lot of time with Calum, dancing with him and being all coupley with him. As the night went on I could see Luke getting more and more frustrated about it, and to be honest so was I. We decided to go outside and talk, and decided that after Christmas break, I was going to break up with Calum, and Luke and myself would come clean. We knew that everyone would probably hate us, god I even hated myself for lying and cheating, but Luke made me happy and I wanted to be with him, not Calum.

So, now here we are. We are all sitting around a big table in Calum's garden. Joy had seated Cal and Luke either side of me as she thought all of us would like to beside each other, how wrong.

--
This was meant to be longer but I haven't updated in ages and just wanted to put something up. I hope you don't mind.