Chapter 24

Emma's P.O.V

When Louise told me that Luke was coming to Scotland it really through me. That was until I remembered Calum telling me that their band had really taken off and they were going to be supporting One Direction on tour. Which meant they would be coming to Scotland to play in Glasgow.

At first I wasn't too worried because I didn't have a ticket to the 1D show so I wouldn't see them there. Also, where I live is a hour bus journey to the concert venue, therefor I wouldn't have to worry about bumping into Luke on the street.

I wasn't worried at all really until now...

-

I was in bed doing some last minute course work for college when my phone started ringing, signally I had an incoming FaceTime call.

Seeing the contact appear as Michael I quickly answered.

"Hi Mike." I said as the connection was made and Michaels face appeared on the screen.

"Hey Em." He smiled in return.

"What's up? It's late here." I laughed.

"Well..." He dragged out. Oh know, this doesn't seem like something good is about to happen.

"Spit it out Mikey!" I practically shouted at my phone.

"WeManagedToGetYouABackstagePassForTheGigInGlasgowWhichMeansYou'llHaveToSeeLuke!" He said very fast in one breathe, which, one was impressive but two made me very confused.

"Mike, slow down. Say that again, so I'm certain to what you just said please." I sighed, slightly giggling though.

"We talked with our tour manager and he managed to get you a backstage pass for when we play in Scotland." He said, thankfully slower this time.

"Oh my god! This is great I've missed you guys so much!" I said with a massive grin spread across my face.

Michael didn't say anything back and when I realised why, my face dropped.

"Mike, I can't, I can't see him." I said shaking my head.

"Emma, calm down. You two clearly still like each other a lot. Nothing bad really happened between you two, so I don't see why you two can't sit and talk and sort this out and be together already." Mike replied. "Plus, Lou and Charlotte are coming over to Scotland for that concert so they can see you." He added.

Before I could say anything in return, our conversation was interrupted by Louise bursting into Michaels room.

"Mikey, you weren't supposed to say anything yet!" She shouted at him.

"Sorry babe, I was too excited." He said to her, kissing her lightly, which when I realised it was becoming more, I quickly interrupted them.

"Um guys, I'm right here...I can see everything, which is something I'd rather not witness. " I said, sounding disgusted. "Well Mikey, I think you've told me everything I need to know and now you're girlfriend is there, I guess I can go." I laughed.

"Talk to you later Em!" Louise shouted before Mikey added a quick goodbye before the FaceTime session ended.

---

This was short I know but I promise I'm going to write more for the next however many chapters. I'm just kinda getting back into writing this again and I want it to be good because I'm really proud of it.
Also, you may have noticed a new cover for this story. I hope you like it, it's a bit different. Also I know there is a watermark on the bottom corner under 'Just Saying' I've tried my hardest to get rid of it but I refuse to pay £2.59 just so my cover doesn't have a tiny bit of text on it.

Follow me on Twitter if you'd like: @itsalisonhere_