Chapter 27

*SMUT ALERT*

Luke lay me down onto the bed, not breaking the kiss once. His hands made their way down to my hips pressing deep to pin me down.

Slowly his lips made their way down my jawline and neck, leaving quite a noticeable trial of marks.

His hands began to lift up the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. Once I was now topless, he reattached his lips to mines forcefully. Small moans leaving my lips between kisses as his hand worked over my skinny jeans to tease me where I wanted him most.

"Luke." I moaned breathlessly.

"Yeah?" He said lifting his head up from my lips so I could see into his deep ocean blue eyes.

"I-um, never mind." I said pulling his head back down to reconnect our lips.

Luke's hands started to unbutton my jeans and slowly pull them down my legs. Once they were off he started kissing at my hips, making his way down to my area.

Feeling Luke there was the most amazing thing ever. I felt myself biting back moans just in case the others next door could here us.

Luke made his way up to my lips again, taking off his shirt as he did so. His soft plump lips touched mines again but only for a split second as he moved back down to my neck, leaving quite obvious marks along the centre.

I lowered my hand down to his massive bulge, palming him through his jeans, causing him to moan into my neck. I struggled slightly unbuttoning his tight jeans, so he quickly removed them and his boxers before positioning himself inline with my entrance.

"Luke." I said through my sharp breathes.

"Mmhm." He mumbled into my neck. Slowly starting to enter me.

"Condom." I said bluntly.

"Fuck. Two seconds." He said pulling back and digging into his jeans to find the condom in his wallet.

Finally after a a minute or two he finally managed to get it out and roll it onto his hard length.

"Ready now?" He smirked as he re aligned himself with me.

I just nodded, signalling that I wanted him inside me. I had been waiting so long to be able to do this with him again, and now it was finally here, I couldn't wait another second.

Before I could take another thought, Luke pushed himself into me at a gentle pace but still hard enough to send me into a euphoric state.

As Luke thrusted in and out of me, getting harder and faster with every movement, load moans, small screams and profanities left our lips.

We had been going for a good while now and we had ended up in a few different positions.

"Luke, I'm so close." I panted.

"Cum for me babe, I'm close too." He growled out.

A few short thrusts later, my orgasm released, Luke's following only seconds later. A loud moan was go on by both of us just before we slowly rid out our highs.

Once we were done, Luke disposed of the condom and grabbed a clean pair of boxers.

*SMUT COMPLETE*

"Luke can I borrow a shirt and a pair of your boxers, I don't really want to put jeans back on." I said sweetly.

"Of course babe." He said with a small chuckle.

God I loved hearing him call me that, I'd missed it so much. Luke threw a large top and some boxers across the room, towards me for me to slip on, before crawling into the bed to cuddle up next to me.

"You know, I should really be heading back home soon. I don't have a car so I need to get the last bus back." I said as I traced circles on his chest.

"Or...You could just stay here with me tonight." He replied, twirling my hair in his fingers.

"I can't, what about Cal?" I said.

"I already texted him whilst I was sorting myself out just then. He's going to stay in Ash and Charlotte's room tonight." He confessed.

"Oh so you just expected me to stay the night, did you?" I said with a slight sarcastic angry tone in my voice.

"I-I um, I-" Luke stuttered, clearly taken a back by my reaction.

"I'm kidding Luke." I giggled. "Of course I'll stay."

I felt Luke sigh in relief before pecking the top of my head.

"Come back to Australia with me." Luke whispered.

----
A/N

Okay so I'm sorry it took forever to update. I've been trying to write this chapter for a couple weeks and I just kept loosing interest on actually writing anything. But FINALY I've managed to complete it, so I hope you enjoy. I'm not going to make any promises for when the next chapter will be uploaded because I know I won't stick to that promise.

My and my best friend have started a new Wattpad account together call namelessmukehere_ and we have uploaded the first chapter of our first story Dear You... So please go check that out and tell us what you think.