Chapter 29

Emma's P.O.V

I'd finished in the shower and had started to say my goodbyes to everyone. I was trying my best to not get so emotional over it. I didn't have to go through all the goodbyes last time and now I remember why, it's just too hard.

"Please just come back with us. I don't like saying goodbye to you." Charlotte said with a tear in her eye.

"I'll think about it. I just don't know if I'm quite ready yet." I replied, looking around at the group of amazing people I had by my side.

"It's okay, we understand. Just don't take to long in getting ready." Michael said giving me a tight hug.

"Yeah, we miss you and we know you miss us. Even though the boys are annoying as hell." Louise added, laughing slightly.

I laughed slightly back before giving them all another quick hug each. Luke had organised for a car to pick me up from the hotel, so that I didn't need to rush around getting public transport.

"I'll walk you to the car." Luke said.

I didn't say anything back, I just nodded, pressing the button on the elevator to take us down to the hotel lobby.

The elevator made its usual ding noise, opening the doors. Luke stepped inside first, me following closely behind. I stepped into the elevator, turning round to face the outside. I have a simple wave to the group before the doors closed, trying not to let any tears drip from my eyes.

Luke and I stood sided by side, arms slightly brushing. I wrapped my arm around his, interlocking our fingers as the elevator traveled downwards.

He looked down at our hands, slowly raising his head so our eyes met. We stood for a couple seconds, just staring at each other. We admired every feature each of us had.

As the elevator reached our destination and the doors slowly began to open, one simple word flew out of my mouth.

"Yes." I said, a small smile, quickly growing on my face.

"What?" Luke said, just above a whisper.

"Yes, I'll go back to Australia with you."

And before anything else was said, Luke wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up into a massive hug.

"I love you." We said at the same time.

--

Well...so sorry to spring this on you but that's Just Saying over!

But do not worry. As I said there is a sequel coming very, very soon following the POV's of Louise and Michael. You will still get a bit of what's going on with Emma and Luke though throughout this next story.

I hope you enjoyed this story and again sorry for springing the ending on you. I didn't want it to drag and I'm really excited to start this new one. I hope you guys with stick with me though and ready the new one, which I currently do not have a name for yet, but I will make an update on this story revealing the name as soon as I've thought of it so do stay tuned for that.

Thank you again. Bye for now :)