Chapter 26

"They were amazing!" I said to Louise and Charlotte as we reached the hotel everyone was staying in.

"They really are. I'm so proud." Charlotte said.

"Yeah but all this touring is making me tired." Louise laughed.

"I've missed spending time with you two." I told them.

"We've missed you to Em. It's nice to have you back." Charlotte said hugging me.

As we pulled away I saw the light hit of the massive diamond on her wedding finger.

"Oh! He finally got you a ring!" I gasped, grabbing Charlotte's hand to get a better look.

"Actually his mum got it as an early birthday present/engagement present since Ash is terrible at saving money to actually buy one himself." She laughed.

"Well, it's beautiful. Are you excited for the wedding?" I asked.

"We haven't really planned any of it to be honest. I mean, we know we want to wait a while before actually getting married. Probably in like 3 or 4 years, because of the band and such, so I think I'll get more excited then." she said truthfully.

"That's not to bad then." I said smiling.

"So when are you and Mike going to get engaged Lou?" I said laughing.

"Woah! Slow down there, we only just started going out." Mikey said walking into the room.

"Yeah, we are definitely not ready for marriage just yet." Louise laughed before giving Mikey a kiss hello.

Ashton came in behind Mikey giving Charlotte a hello kiss. Followed by Calum who ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"You were amazing tonight." I said whilst hugging Calum.

"Thanks Em, that means a lot coming from you." he smiled pulling away.

"You are very welcome." I smiled back at him.

I peered over Calum's shoulder to see Luke awkwardly standing in the door way.

"Dude, why are you just standing there, you can come in." Mikey said laughing.

"Ugh, um, I, um...Emma can we talk?" He stuttered.

"Yeah sure." I said following Luke out of the room.

-

We walked into Luke and Calum's room. Luke sat down on one of the beds gesturing to come sit down.

I sat down on the other bed facing opposite to Luke.

"Luke I-" I started before he interrupted me.

"No Emma, can I go first? If you don't mind." he said.

"Oh, sure." I simply added.

"Sorry, it's just if I don't say it now I might chicken out." He said, letting out an awkward laugh and scratching the back of his neck (he does that a lot now...)

"It's okay." I giggled awkwardly.

We sat in a small silence for a couple seconds, just looking at each other.

"I've missed you so much Emma. Before you left, all I wanted to do was spend my time with you. I wanted to be the one to make you happy." He started.

"Then you got back with Calum and that hurt me so much. Seeing you with my best friend everyday was torture, especially because I knew what he was doing behind your back." He took a slight pause as he read my hurt expression, remembering everything Calum did to me.

"Then before I could tell you, things began again with us." He let a small smile appear on his face, but it quickly dropped as he continued.

"On Christmas I didn't mean for everyone to find out everything like that. I wanted everyone to know the truth so that I could have you and we'd be happy together, but I didn't think it would hurt you so much that you would run away." I could hear his voice cracking, the water rising to the brim of his eyes.

"Luke, please don't-" I began before Luke interrupted me again.

"Emma! I hurt you so badly. I was the reason you left your family and your best friends. You should hate me! But here you are, sitting right in front of me, giving me the time of day. You should hate me!" He was full on crying now. This was breaking my heart to see him this upset.

"Luke, I don't hate you, I never did." I said, reaching my hands up to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"We all did some stupid things, but you weren't the reason I left. I just needed some time to myself for a while, clear my head. So much had happened in such a short space of time. I didn't know how to deal with it, and that's my fault no one else's." I said, moving onto the other bed so that I was now sitting next to him.

"Can we just start again." I suggested.

Luke lifted his head up and looked into my eyes. Slowly he began leaning in so that our faces were and inch apart. I could feel his breathe tickling my top lip.

"Can I kiss you now?" He said in a low voice, which, not going to lie, was an increasingly big turn on.

"I would love you to kiss me Luke." I said smiling before we both lent into a strong, passionate kiss.

--

A/N

Wow! I've update twice in one week. Lets see how long I can keep this up for...

Okay so !SMUT WARNING! For the next chapter, so if you don't like that sort of stuff you can just skip it if you like. I will put a bold piece of text where the smut ends so you can just go straight to there.

Thanks guys xx