Chapter 20

Louise's P.O.V

"Char, she just turned up randomly. She's a mess and she won't speak to me. You need to come over and help me." I rushed through the phone to Charlotte.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5. Just don't say anything bitchy or sarcastic to her. Now is not the time for that." Charlotte said, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

I hung up the phone and ran back upstairs to my room. Emma hadn't moved from the tiny ball in the middle of my bed. I sat down next to her rubbing her back slightly, trying to calm her down.

"Em, everything is going to be okay. Charlotte is on her way, whatever it is that has happened we're here for you." I said trying to make Emma feel better.

Again she didn't say anything back. She just continued to sob. I have never seen her act this way and it was beginning to scare me a little.

~

A little while later I heard a knock at the door and then someone entering my house.

"Hey it's only me!" Charlotte shouted from the doorway.

"We're in my room." I shouted back down to her.

Charlotte made her way upstairs. When she reached my room, she quickly ran to Emma to hug her as she saw how upset she was.

I quickly joined in with their little cuddle session before we all pulled away so Charlotte could speak.

"Emma, please tell us what's wrong. We hate seeing you like this." Charlotte said, placing a hand on Emma's shoulder.

Emma looked between the two of us the sobs, she only just managed to stop, started again.

"Cal knows." Emma whispered very quickly, only slightly loud enough for us to pick up.

"Knows what?" I asked.

Emma looked me straight in the eye with a look to suggest I should know what she meant.

"Everything! He knows everything!" She sobbed more. "He caught me and Luke kissing I'm the kitchen."

"What?" Me and Char both said I sync.

"Emma are you an idiot!" Charlotte said.

"Char!" I shouted.

"No, she's right. I am an idiot. I deserve everything I get. I cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend and got caught." Emma said.

"Emma-"Charlotte started.

"No Char, your only being honest. But me cheating and getting caught isn't why I'm upset."

Me and Charlotte gave each other confused looks.

"What are you upset about then?" I asked, getting more confused by the second.

Emma took a deep breath before speaking. "Calum's been cheating on me with Hunter since he got back from Scotland."

"Wait, I thought you already found out about that and they stopped and that's why you got back together with him?" I asked still very confused.

"That's what I thought too. But no. Turns out after I caught them they still continued to sleep with each other and still are." I could see the tears start to form in Emma's eyes again.

"I'm so sorry Em." I said pulling her in for a hug.

Charlotte just sat on the bed. Tears forming in her eyes slowly.

"Char? What's wrong." Emma said pulling away from my hug.

Charlotte lifted her head up to look me in the eye.

"I knew." She whispered through the tears that had begun falling from her eyes.

"What?" Emma said slightly confused .

"I knew about Calum and Hunter." Again she said hardly audible.

"Char I dot understand." I said.

"Wait. Luke knew too, he said Ashton told him." Emma said, something obviously clicking in her head. "Ash told you too!" He shouted.

Charlotte just sat there in a pool of tears, no words escaping her mouth. I couldn't do anything either, I was still trying to wrap my brain around the facts I was just finding out.

"I can't believe you wouldn't tell me. I wish I never moved here. You all have just caused me so much drama and pain. What sort of friends are you guys. You all lie and cheat. I thought Scotland was bad for drama. Guess Australia is worse, who knew!" Emma basically shouted before storming out of my house.

Me and Charlotte couldn't say anything, we just sat there on my bed in silence.

--

I feel like my best friends are going to hate me know. But hey they got there own little chapter, kind of...