Chapter 5

A/N

Chapter 5 already. Hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

Today I'm meeting Calum and the rest of his friends for lunch. I'm excited but nervous to meet them all, I've never been very good with meeting lots of new people at the same time. I'm sure they'll all be really nice, I mean Luke seemed like a great guy so I'm sure the rest of Calum's friends will be too.

We're all meeting at the pizza place Calum's friends always hang out. I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves pizza so much.

I arrived at the pizza place to see Calum sitting in a booth with Luke and 4 other people. I walk over to be instantly greeted by everyone.

"Emma! Hey, come sit down and meet everyone." Calum practically shouting in my face.

"Hi Cal." I said sitting down next to him.

"Ok Em, well you already kinda met Luke yesterday." Calum says beginning to introduce me.

"Hi Luke. Nice to see you again." I said giving him a small smile and wave.

Luke didn't say anything back, he just kept looking down at his phone. I just ignored it and let Calum continue introducing everyone to me.

"Anyway..." Calum continued. "This is Louise and Michael." He says before leaning over to me. "They secretly fuck each other behind our backs." Calum whispered but making sure it was still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Every except Louise and Michael laughed. They just shot Calum a deep glare but Calum ignored them and continued.

"And finally, this is Ashton and Charlotte-" Calum began before Ashton interrupted him

"And before Calum says anything, me and Char have been dating for 3 months, we're not like Mikey and Lou." Ashton says to me beginning to laugh

I just laughed awkwardly as I wasn't sure how I was meant to react to that.

"Um, hi, it's really nice to meet all of you. I can't wait to get to know you all a bit better." I said giving them all a small smile.

~

Luke's P.O.V

Why didn't Calum tell me that Emma was going to be here?

I don't know what it is but I get so nervous around her. I can't have feelings for her! She's my best mate's girlfriend and I only met her yesterday.

Hopefully I won't need to interact with them much and I'll get to go soon.

"Luke?" Calum snapped, ripping me out of my thoughts.

"W-what?" I answered him.

"We're all going to go back to Mikey's, you coming?" Calum asked.

"Um, yeah sure." I said.

We all left and headed back to Michael's house.

Not long after we arrived Calum said he had to leave. He gave no explanation either. He just quickly said bye and left, leaving Emma behind. Fuck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This is a really rubbish filler. It's really just so I could introduce the characters to each other.

Feel free to comment.