Chapter 14

Luke's P.O.V

It felt so nice to kiss Emma again. I'd waited since the moment I saw her to connect our lips.

I was hovering over her body kissing her lips, whilst my hand wondered her body. Emma tugged at my Blink 182 shirt, telling me she wanted it off. I quickly did as she wanted and took it off, reattaching or lips straight away.

I slowly began to move my lips down to her neck, leaving small kisses across her jawline as I passed it with my lips. I pulled her shirt up slightly, signalling to unbutton it and remove it from her body. She did, leaving her in her bra and skirt.

Emma let a few moans escape her lips, letting me know she was enjoying it. I took this opportunity to move down her body, removing her skirt and underwear from her.

Just as things got more intense, I heard my front door open and the sound of my band mates voices.

"Shit." Emma began to panic.

I shot back up, Emma and I quickly pulling our clothes back on.

"Lukeeyy!" I heard Mikey's voice shout out for me.

"What the hell are they doing her!?" Emma said again, in more panic.

"I don't know, but they, especially Calum can't see you here. He'll flip!." I panicked.

"Fuck! He thinks I'm ill." Emma said as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Right, um, you can climb out my window. There's a ledge, climb down onto that and then it's just a small jump to my back patio. You'll be able to get out the back gate." I said rushing Emma to the window.

I could here the footsteps get closer and closer to my bedroom door as Emma climbed out of my window.

Just as Emma reached the ledge, meaning she was out of sight from my window, my bedroom door flung open.

There stood Mikey and Ash leaning on my door frame and Calum in the middle of them.

Fuck that was close.

--

Holy crap, sneaking around now!