Chapter 19

"Calum. I can explain." I said, running over to him.

"You don't need to explain anything, I'm not a fücking idiot Emma!" Calum shouted in my face.

I was so stunned by Calum's reaction. Well that sounds stupid, of course I knew he was going to be incredibly angry at me, but Calum was never the type to yell in someone's face.

"Don't shout at her Calum. This isn't Emma's fault, it's yours!" Luke shouted at Calum.

"My fault!" Calum shouted back, walking towards Luke. "How on gods earth is this my doing? I'm not the person who's cheating with anyone."

Calum and Luke were now face to face.

"Don't give me that crap. You cheated on Emma months ago and you still are!" Luke said through gritted teeth.

"W-what?" Cal stuttered. "I don't know what you're talking about." He let out an awkward laugh.

"You and Hunter? She told one of Ash's friend's from school younger sister that you two have been sleeping together ever since you got back from Scotland at the summer." Luke said, glancing over at me for a split second once he had said everything he had to.

Calum stepped back from Luke, turning around to face me.

"Really Calum? I mean I know what I've done is so slutty, but this is a new low." I said, trying to hold the lump in my throat down.

"Em-"

"No Calum!" I cut him off. "God I feel so sick! This is so messed up." I burst into tears, not being able to hold my emotions back anymore.

Before I knew it, I was running out of Calum's house and heading towards my own. My breathing was so off, my make up running down my face. What a great way to end Christmas.

~

I had somehow ended up at Louise's house, her family aren't very big on the whole Christmas thing so I knew she'd be fine with me showing up.

I was currently sitting on the end of Louise's bed, my head in my hands, sobbing like mad.

Louise sat down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Please tell me what's wrong Emma." She said softly.

I couldn't say anything through my sobs that we're hurting my chest.

"Emma, please, your scaring me." I could hear the worried tone in Louise's voice, but I still couldn't find the strength to talk.
"Okay, you're clearly not going to talk to me." She said sighing and standing up. "You lie down on my bed and try to calm yourself down. I'll go call Charlotte, she'll know what to do."

Louise left her room to call Charlotte, whilst I crawled into a ball in the middle of Louise's bed.

~

Calum's P.O.V

I didn't even bother running after Emma. It wasn't worth it, even if I wanted to speak to her, she wouldn't want to listen to me. We've both done wrong, there's not much else to say about it.

I had been facing the kitchen door since Emma ran out of my house. once everyone heard the commotion, they came running towards the kitchen. I turned round to face Luke, my anger boiling to the surface of my skin.

"Get the fuck out of my house you prick!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Happily." Luke said, hitting my shoulder as he walked past me, out if my kitchen.

"I hope you two are happy together, you both deserve skum." I spat.

"You're one to talk. But hey, I'll definitely be able to treat Emma the way she's supposed to be treated." Luke said turning round to face me.

Without another word said, Luke left my house. Both mine and Emma's families standing in complete shock over what they had just witnessed.

--
Are Calum and Emma finally finished for real this time?!