Chapter 2

A/N
So the P.O.V's throughout this whole story will be between Emma, Calum and Luke.
Hope you enjoy chapter 2.
(Just to warn, their is some strong language used.)

--------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

I got back from Scotland 2 weeks ago and started school straight away. I hate school so much, the only reason I really like coming is cause I get to see my best friends, Michael, Luke, Louise and Charlotte.

Me, Luke and Michael are in a band with our other best friend Ashton. Ashton is a couple years older than the rest of us so he doesn't go to school with us but we still see him nearly every single day.

Finally it's Friday and the last day of school for this week. Ashton picked us all up from school as usual. He's the only one that can drive so he always gives us lifts home from school. We all climb into the car and decide to go back to my house to chill.

When we get to mines, we decide to watch a film because we were too lazy to actually have band practice.

I sat next to Luke and Michael on one sofa whilst Louise sat next to Ashton, who had Charlotte on top if him, on the other sofa.

Ash and Char started dating about 3 months ago and they are hardly ever not attached to each other.

After 20 minutes of us all sitting in silence watching the film, Charlotte spoke up.

"Ugh...me and Ash are gonna head, I'm not feeling great." Charlotte says standing up.

"You mean you're going back to Ashton's to fuck the shit out of each other." Michael blurts out. I swear that boy has no filter.

"Fuck of Mikey!" Charlotte snaps.

"I'm only joking Char, calm down." Michael laughs. "H-Hey, Lou, do y-you wanna head too?" Michael shyly says.

"Yeah, let's go!" Louise says, a little too excitedly.

Here's the thing with Mikey and Louise. They are "secretly" dating behind our backs, but they're really bad at hiding it. I don't know why they won't just actually tell us properly, I mean it's pretty obvious they've been fucking each other for the past month!

Everyone is just staring at them both and Ashton gives them a cheeky wink.

"What? We're just friends!" Louise says with a little anger in her voice.

"Sure..." we all say, including Michael who is smiling cheek-to-cheek.

Louise gives him a deep glare, quickly wiping the grin off of Michael's face.

Once they all said their goodbyes, I turned round on my seat.

"Holy shit!" I shouted. "I forgot you were sitting there Luke."

"Thanks man, shows how much I mean to you." Luke says, rolling his eyes laughing.

"Aww, sorry man. You know I would never forget about my best mate." I laughed, grabbing Luke, putting him into a head lock.

Just as Luke and I started play fighting, my phone starts ringing. I look over to my phone, quickly answering as soon as I saw the caller id.

"Hey babe!" I shouted down the phone in excitement.

"Hey Cal, how are you?" Emma laughed through the line.

"I'm good, missing my girl though." I say, calming down a little.

"Aww, I miss you too." she says softly.

Just as she was about to speak again, a knock at the door made me interrupt her.

"Hold on 2 seconds Em, there's someone at the door." I says, slowly opening my door.

"SURPRISE!"

--------------------------------------
A/N

Woah! This is longer than it was meant to be.
Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think.