Chapter 4

A/N

Time for Luke's first P.O.V guys!
Hope you like it. Here's chapter 4.

--------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

I think Calum forgot I was sitting on his sofa. He'd been gone for about 15 minutes so I decided to go check what was going on.

I walked out of his living room and into his hallway. I was surprised to see him standing there hugging a girl. I thought he was on the phone to his girlfriend from Scotland.

"Hey Calum, what's going on?" I said making the both of them jump.

"Oh, Luke this is Emma, my girlfriend from Scotland. Em, this is Luke, my best friend and band mate." Calum answered me.

"Hi Luke, I've herd so much about you and your other friends. It's really nice to meet you." Emma introduced herself.

God she's gorgeous! How did Calum manage to get her? He can barely look at girls properly, never mind having an amazing looking girl like Emma.

"Ugh, um h-hi." I stuttered. "Nice to, ugh, meet you too." I continued.

Emma and Calum just laughed at my horrible attempt to introduce myself.

"Ugh, I'll just be heading home now Cal. I'll give you two some time to catch up." I said, rushing to grab my things and leaving.

"Bye Luke. It was nice meeting you." Emma shouted down the driveway.

I didn't turn round or say bye back. I just walked, quickening my pace ever so slightly.

~

Emma's P.O.V

Woah, Calum never told me how attractive his friend was. Well I guess he wouldn't, I'm his girlfriend and Luke is his best friend. But still, Luke is really good looking.

"Um, Em, I've actually got a few things to do tonight but we can meet up tomorrow and you can meet the rest of the gang." Calum said, basically shoving me out the door.

"Oh, ok. Yeah that's sounds fun, I can't wait to meet the rest of your friends." I say, giving Calum a small smile.

"Bye." Calum said before giving me a quick peck on the lips and closing the door on me.

"Bye then..." I said to the closed door.

I then turned round and headed back to my new house to finish unpacking.

I don't know what's up with Calum, but I'm guessing I'm going to find out soon enough.

--------------------------------------
A/N

Chapter 4 finished!
I know it's a little shorter but this is more of a filler. I'm so excited to continue this, I have so many ideas.
Hope you're enjoying it, feel free to comment.
Bye.