Charlotte & Ashton

Charlotte's P.O.V

Well to say the past few weeks have been crazy is an understatement.

Calum found out about Emma and Luke, Emma found out about Calum and Hunter and Emma moved back to Scotland.

I was so glad I had Ash to rely on. We'd been together for nearly a year and I honesty didn't see it ending anytime soon.

Everyone made fun of us for being all over each other 24/7 but if you've seen him you would see exactly why I can't keep my hands off of him.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin, god what a boy! I can't wait for one day to be Mrs Irwin. I'm going to miss him so much when he leaves, I just hope it can still work.

--

Ashton's P.O.V

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on. I had been spending so much time focusing either on school, the band or my job at KFC. God I love that job!

The band has been kicking of recently but I feel like I'm the only one of us guys to be really into. If we're going to get anywhere with it, the boys really need to take it more seriously.

The only down about the band becoming so big at the moment is, aside from having to leave my job at KFC, leaving Charlotte for so long.

I had the biggest crush on Charlotte since the day I met her. always got so nervous around her. Then one day this courage came out of me from no where and I asked her out. I know we're still young but hopefully when the band slows down, if I get down on one knee, she will hopefully say yes.