Sona: Jeez, how about a warning when you do that Y/N.

Y/N blinked his eyes a few times as he looked at Sona still rather groggy.

Y/N: Sona? Said half asleep.

Sona: Moring. Said smiling. Sleep well?

Y/N looked at her for a few moments before falling back on the bed. He grabbed the blanket as he hid back under it.

Sona: Oh no mister. You need to get up.

She grabbed the blankets and tried to pull them off but Y/N refused to let go.

Sona: Get up right now! That's an order!

Y/N: No. Still sleepy.

She continued to try to pull the covers off but to no effect. Seeing this she let go as she sighed seeing how stubborn he was being.

Sona: Honestly. You're usually up so early. When did you want to sleep now?

Y/n poked his head from under the blanket as he looked at her with a very tired look.

Y/N: Sleep. Said as he went back under the covers. Go away.

Sona looked at him for a moment before she giggled.

Sona: Get out from under there. If you won't I'll force you to. Said smiling.

Y/N: No.

Sona: Alright then. This will be part of your punishment then.

She walked to the opposite side of his room as she raised her hand. A magic circle appears above Y/N as a large amount of water appeared as well. With one motion of her hand, the magic circle vanished as the water landed on Y/N which caused him to jump out of bed.

Y/N: ARGH!!!! COLD!!!!

He clung to the ceiling as he was completely soaked from head to toe. Sona giggled seeing this as she smiled.

Sona: Hehehe, I told you. Said smiling.

Y/N: THE HELL SONA!!

Sona: I warned you didn't I?

Y/N narrowed his eyes at her as he was very annoyed.

Y/N: Damn water snake.

Sona simply smiled at him as she walked closer to him.

Sona: Now get down from there and get dressed.

Y/N: Fine. Said a bit annoyed.

He dropped from the ceiling as he landed in front of Sona. She looked at him as she saw that his eyes had slits in them as his scales appeared around his head cheeks and chin along with his neck.

Sona: Are you doing alright?

Y/N: Hmm? Yeah, I feel great. Said smiling.

Sona: You sure?

Y/N: I'm fine really. Said smiling. You don't have to worry so much.

Sona: You know how worried I am about what's happening with you. Said as she placed her hand on his cheek. I just don't want anything to happen that'll make you forget us.

Y/N smiled as he held her hand along with leaning into it.

Y/N: I promise it won't happen.