Chapter 43 M

Lemon start!!

Nimura and Y/N continued there make out session as Y/N ran his hands over her body. Nimura warped her arms around his neck as she slowly grinded on him. Y/N grabbed her butt causing her to moan as he pushed her onto the bed while still holding her. They continued there make out session until they pulled back from each there faces red and a sting of saliva between them.

Nimura: Hehe it's kind of like we're husband and wife. Said smiling.

Y/N: One man with many wives. Said as he slapped her butt.

Nimura loudly moan as she smiled.

Nimura: Pervert.

Y/N smiled as he started started to nibble on her neck causing her to moan more. She held onto him tightly as he pushed her onto the bed.

Nimura: Ah~! Not so rough Y/N. Ah~!

He continued to nibble on her neck as he also started to bite on it. Nimura moaned more as she grabbed his shirt tightly. He eventually stopped as he pulled back seeing her face red.

Y/N: Sorry can't help it.

Nimura: It's ok.

She slowly sat up and took of her shirt revealing her bra. Y/N watched as his instincts kicked in even more causing more scales to appear on his arms. Before he could speak she pulled him to her shoulder as she smiled. Y/N knew what she did as he slowly bit down on her shoulder casuing her to wince in pain. Nimura grunted in pain as her body got a burning feeling that last for a few moments. It eventually subsided as Y/N slowly pulled back licking the blood that was left. She looked at the mark as she felt happy seeing it.

Nimura: Hehe guess I'm yours now.

Y/N: Yes you are. Said smiling.

He wasted no time to do onto her breast after he removed her bra licking the top of them. Nimura moaned from Y/N licking and sucking in her breasts.

Nimura: Ah~!! Don't stop! Ah~!

She continued to moan as Y/N suck her left breaths and fondled her other. He switched to her other breast and did the same for a few moments. He slowly kissed her body making his way down between her legs as he rub it.

Y/N: Looks like you're drench down here Nimura. Said smiling.

Nimura: Stop teasing me you meanie. Said as she moaned slightly.

Y/N chuckled as he removed her panties as slowly picked her core. When Nimura felt his tongue on her core, she felt a spark of pleasure surge through her casuing her to moan loudly and arch her back. Y/N continued to lick her core causing Nimura to moan while holding his head.

Nimura: No~! Not so rough!! Ah~!!

Y/N licked her core top to bottom as he started to lick the inside of her. She continued to moan from this as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. Y/N continued to do this for a few moments before he pulled back and aligned his member with her. Nimura blushed seeing this as she was a bit scared. Y/N grabbed her hand and held it while he looked at her. Nimura held onto it tightly as she nodded letting him to proceed. He slowly pushed into her as Nimura squeeze his hand as tears formed in her eyes. As he pushed he reached a wall which made him stop looking at her.